Ostrava of Boletaria.

#1VioletZer0Posted 4/27/2012 9:43:17 AM
Yes, Demon's Souls is owned by Sony.

Would you like to see Ostrava of Boletaria in the game?
#2VioletZer0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 9:52:42 AM
Possible move options:

Runed Sword and Shield
Sorceries
Miracles
Pyromancies
White bow and arrow

Possible alternate costume options:

Female fluted armor
Gloom Armor (Yurt the Silent Chief)
Black Phantom
Blue Phantom

Style: Mid-heavy Brawler.
#3Nate_DihldorffPosted 4/27/2012 9:56:02 AM
SuperBot is catering too much to SCEA/SCEE's roster of characters.

Only the Patapons seem to be from SCEI.
---
http://kotaku.com/5811665/2011-is-all-about-the-gun-barrels
#4VioletZer0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 10:08:51 AM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
SuperBot is catering too much to SCEA/SCEE's roster of characters.

Only the Patapons seem to be from SCEI.

Seems like most of their noteworthy characters come from those two.

And granted, Ostrava of Boletaria isn't the best character to begin with. He got cornered by dreglings FFS. And if you're not careful, he can actually get killed by them.

But who else would you pick to represent Demon's Souls?
#5boy_luckPosted 4/27/2012 10:22:28 AM
Demon's Souls definitely needs representation. While Ostrava would be a good character, I think the most iconic Demon's Souls character is definitely the Maiden in Black. They could create an entirely unique and original moveset for her and give Demon's Souls a much-deserved representative.
---
Pure sugar and ice cream on me!
#6VioletZer0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 10:24:14 AM
Maybe Maiden in Black could be an assist trophy. Because if I recall correctly, the Maiden in Black never fights. And unlike Parappa the Rapper, this is in a universe where everyone does fight.
#7boy_luckPosted 4/27/2012 10:29:02 AM
VioletZer0 posted...
... if I recall correctly, the Maiden in Black never fights. And unlike Parappa the Rapper, this is in a universe where everyone does fight.

Well, that's what would be so awesome about it. They get to create a moveset for her from scratch. After all *SPOILERS* she used to be a demon.

Also, I don't remember seeing Fat Princess fighting, like ever... just saying.
---
#8boy_luckPosted 4/27/2012 10:32:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9VioletZer0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 10:33:56 AM
Fat Princess is representative of the game itself. Where the game was far more team based than individual based like the others. So how they do that is that they have you directly control a neutral character who commands the team to fight for you.

In Demon's Souls, you're in solitude facing the unknown. Well, most of the time. And we can make a pretty interesting character out of this.

And I thought EVERYONE in Demon's Souls was a demon or something like that. From Software is obsessed with those kinds of plotpoints.
#10boy_luckPosted 4/27/2012 10:45:01 AM
VioletZer0 posted...
...And I thought EVERYONE in Demon's Souls was a demon or something like that. From Software is obsessed with those kinds of plotpoints.

Well, they weren't....

Anyway, I still believe the Maiden in Black would be the best choice for a Demon's Souls representative. Just my opinion.
---