what about alt costumes?????

#1hotgasmaskPosted 4/27/2012 10:43:29 AM
im not talking different colours but different costumes like sweet tooth could have tm1 sweet tooth or tm2 sweet tooth ...kratos could have cod of war and those other alt costumes
radec could have the common helghast uniform and basically every helghast uniform

and everyone else theyd have to get creative with but i really wish radec could have called dropships and tanks..maybe attack dogs and troops i mean he looks fun and i hope everyone has their original voice actor but i just wish radec could have done more than fire guns he is afterall colonel of the helghast army.
---
AHA knowing me Alan Patridge knowing you..... AHA!
#2WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 4/27/2012 10:45:46 AM
I'd say it's fairly likely.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#3hotgasmask(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 10:47:33 AM
..yeah i know theres not much to say but im most excited about sweet tooth and radec maybe it looks kinda ugly because theres gunna be a vita version
---
AHA knowing me Alan Patridge knowing you..... AHA!
#4CyborgTwentyPosted 4/30/2012 3:40:34 PM
i hope so.
#5taoxadasaPosted 4/30/2012 3:42:28 PM
Yes I want costumes for sure!
#6shadowreaper217Posted 4/30/2012 8:11:14 PM
YES, absolutely i would love them, they could have something Smash Bros doesn't which they need to find some more things to separate themselves.(Not at all complaining its a ripoff but i like it and want it to do well)
---
---
Psn: Redwing832
#7SuplexKirbyPosted 5/1/2012 6:06:11 AM
shadowreaper217 posted...
YES, absolutely i would love them, they could have something Smash Bros doesn't which they need to find some more things to separate themselves.(Not at all complaining its a ripoff but i like it and want it to do well)

Wario was the only one to have alt costumes in SSBB. And yes I would love to see alt costumes for this game.
#8NexwredPosted 5/1/2012 7:20:28 AM
That's the only thing Punch Time Explosion did better than Smash, so I'd be down with that.
---
Nexwred-Professional Lurker
"You deserve a treat!" - Noel to his pet Lightning
#9CyborgTwentyPosted 5/1/2012 7:21:36 AM
there would be so many possibilties for costumes. kratos, ratchet, jak, sackboy and drake have so many diffrent costumes in their own games so they should have them here too.
#10reptyle101Posted 5/1/2012 7:23:46 AM
For the characters it is possible for, I think there's a good chance of 4 costumes for them (because of multiple people playing as the same character).
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.