Which characters from the "Michael" commercial will be in the game?

#1Hit mePosted 4/27/2012 11:18:44 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdWkKKSckNk

Locks/pretty much locks
Kratos
Sweet Tooth
Nathan Drake
Cole McGrath
Killzone guy >_>
Sackboy
---
http://i41.tinypic.com/69194j.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24yUUHYlJEI
#2hotgasmaskPosted 4/27/2012 11:20:29 AM
..hes not called KILLZONE GUY hes called radec ............howcome you got everyones name apart from him
---
AHA knowing me Alan Patridge knowing you..... AHA!
#3VioletZer0Posted 4/27/2012 11:21:12 AM
Killzone guy is Colonel Radec.

I especially love how they picked that guy of all the characters from that game. Not that I blame them. He was the most memorable thing about the best game in the trilogy. Not to mention a lot of potential alternate costumes.
#4SkilletTheWhatPosted 4/27/2012 11:22:35 AM
They said this commercial was a clue about a new game back when this was all one big rumor.

Because they cited this commercial specifically, I think some of the third parties are featured in this commercial are likely to be seen in the game. I mean, Playstation got them for the commercial, it's likely that the commercial was part of whatever licensing deal they made for the game.

As a result, we could easily see Lightning, Ezio, Isaac Clarke, and others.
---
Official Arthur of the MvC3 Boards
#5hotgasmaskPosted 4/27/2012 11:28:25 AM
ezios boring....demon souls pick a boss hmmm flame eater i would pick, then theres like 12?? different colossos or wanda from shadow of colossos thought youd have to shrink them or pick the tiny bull size colossos, blasto but the voice actor made blasto and hes dead so no blasto, zeus or a god of war bad guy as god of war is so popular and cool it deserves more fan service, ico and yorda and i like resistance but hale is just to boring id rather have a resistance fall of man original chimera with all the resistance weopons and grenades or a black ops soldier
---
#6Dragunov_4_everPosted 4/27/2012 11:29:55 AM
Big Daddy, Lightning and Paul Phoenix.
---
TTT2: Dragunov, Marduk, Ogre, Jinpachi, Alisa.
#7ganonfloydPosted 4/27/2012 11:30:31 AM
Oh man, Paul would make my day. Phoenix Smashes would be everywhere.
---
Your number one source of daily recommended Kyuss.
#8VioletZer0Posted 4/27/2012 11:30:39 AM
hotgasmask posted...
ezios boring....demon souls pick a boss hmmm flame eater i would pick, then theres like 12?? different colossos or wanda from shadow of colossos thought youd have to shrink them or pick the tiny bull size colossos, blasto but the voice actor made blasto and hes dead so no blasto, zeus or a god of war bad guy as god of war is so popular and cool it deserves more fan service, ico and yorda and i like resistance but hale is just to boring id rather have a resistance fall of man original chimera with all the resistance weopons and grenades or a black ops soldier

If I were to have a Demon's Souls boss, it'd either be Tower Knight or Dragon God. Most likely Dragon God.
#9LegionSoupPosted 4/27/2012 11:31:20 AM
Ratchet will be in the game, I'm sure.
#10hotgasmaskPosted 4/27/2012 11:33:40 AM
dragon god sucks hes stuck in a tower and all he can do is turn his head .......id rather have the fat magician than dragon god
---