You know... I'm not stoked in any way for this game.

#1Arisato-KunPosted 4/27/2012 12:58:18 PM
At least not as much as I am for another Smash Bros.

Sure, Sony has some cool characters, but I just care about them enough I guess.

Smash Bros just seems right. I seem to like and enjoy most Nintendo characters much more, despite not even having played a Nintendo game for quite some time.

Anyone else feeling this way? I just want a new Smash Bros to come out soon.
---
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll296/Arisato-Kun/AsbelsEye.jpg - All of Middle-earth shall fear the name... Asbel Lhant
#2Lain_LainPosted 4/27/2012 1:02:29 PM
I'm glad that you decided to share your opinion with us.
---
LainLainLainLainLain
#3PeeInMyPuddingPosted 4/27/2012 1:15:26 PM
I feel the same way, though I kind of just expect this game to suck for some reaosn.

I really hope it doesn't though! I agree, I'm looking forward to Super Smash bros a lot more too, but I hope this game is good
---
BRAWL CODE- 1976-9921-3897 (Nocky)
#4heartlesshero17Posted 4/27/2012 1:17:35 PM
I'm just gonna check out both games. I already liked Smash, but I'll see where this is going still
---
Since I know I can be honest with you, I'll admit I got a little sulky. It was frowns all around
-Lord Ghirahim
#5zerooo0Posted 4/27/2012 1:19:25 PM
If you like it so much, then why dont you go to their board. The Wii U has a board about the new Super Smash Bros. Im getting this game day one now, so I dont have to pick up the Wii U so Im glad. I cant wait to go ham with Sly.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ 100% God is my savior.
#63D3Posted 4/27/2012 1:22:33 PM
I'm a huge smash bros. fan since the N64 version and I hardly knew any of those characters to begin with. I like the game because of its gameplay. So if Battle Royale has great gameplay and then it's all good, having a cool roster is just a bonus.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#7omar-haqPosted 4/27/2012 2:52:18 PM
zerooo0 posted...
If you like it so much, then why dont you go to their board. The Wii U has a board about the new Super Smash Bros. Im getting this game day one now, so I dont have to pick up the Wii U so Im glad. I cant wait to go ham with Sly.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ 100% God is my savior.

wait, this isn't the Super Smash Bros board?