Is the Prince (Katamari Damacy) not first party?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Is the Prince (Katamari Damacy) not first party?

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
4 years ago#1
I'm just curious, why isn't this little dude on more people's roster? I see Katamari as one of the quirkiest and most bizarre Playstation titles, but it was still really popular - the combination of its uniqueness and its popularity should definitely warrant a spot. Yet, it never seems to be on any of the lists people make.

Is he third party and I'm just being a moron? : x

User Info: HermanTuttle

HermanTuttle
4 years ago#2
Namco-Bandai.

User Info: taoxadasa

taoxadasa
4 years ago#3
Yeah he's third party. I don't know how he would work as a character, but if they can make him work I would like to see him. Maybe in a stage background he can start rolling everything up or something.

User Info: Chzrm3

Chzrm3
4 years ago#4
Ahh, that explains it. Thanks!

I wonder if he's got enough clout to make it as a third party character. It's kind of funny how the thinking shifts. When I thought he was first party, it's like "yeah! use that guy!" but now knowing that he's third, does he really have the right to that spot?

He'd definitely be a bizarre character, and I do love those games, so I'll charge forth with blind optimism and hold out hope!

User Info: Grandy12

Grandy12
4 years ago#5
How would he play, anyway? I mean I'd love to see him in, but he doesn't fight.
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Is the Prince (Katamari Damacy) not first party?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
SMS teases PSASBR on Twitter?SSBR1071/17 5:44PM