im not expecting squeenix to give characters in the game

#1archs13Posted 4/27/2012 8:15:26 PM
if they were still squaresoft then definitely a hundred percent, a lot of them will be in the game
#2VioletZer0Posted 4/27/2012 8:21:36 PM
No, please. Don't explain or anything. Before coming into this thread, I thought that Square-Enix and Sony had a solid relationship.
#3Nate_DihldorffPosted 4/27/2012 8:26:32 PM
VioletZer0 posted...
No, please. Don't explain or anything. Before coming into this thread, I thought that Square-Enix and Sony had a solid relationship.

If they did, Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 would have been PS3 exclusives.
---
http://kotaku.com/5811665/2011-is-all-about-the-gun-barrels
#4DarkFistsPosted 4/27/2012 8:28:03 PM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
VioletZer0 posted...

Having a solid relationship doesn't mean that they wouldn't wanna expand their horizons to make more money
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#5Nate_DihldorffPosted 4/27/2012 8:28:25 PM
And Sony doesn't seem to be as "3rd party seeking" as you people think they are, especially after the statement that Capcom's Sven made.

We're lucky if this game gets a few Mortal Kombat combatants and James Bond.

There you go. There are your 3rd party additions.
---
#6Nate_DihldorffPosted 4/27/2012 8:30:10 PM
DarkFists posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
VioletZer0 posted...

Having a solid relationship doesn't mean that they wouldn't wanna expand their horizons to make more money

A solid relationship means having exclusives, not seeing concurrent Kingdom Hearts releases on Nintendo systems or Dragon Quest games being published by Nintendo.
---
#7VioletZer0Posted 4/27/2012 8:31:39 PM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
A solid relationship means having exclusives, not seeing concurrent Kingdom Hearts releases on Nintendo systems or Dragon Quest games being published by Nintendo.

There's a fine difference between solid relationship and completely and utterly devoted to them.
#8archs13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 8:31:52 PM

for me, it's not the fact that they went multi-console... it's just the way they took their games to a different path, more western way. i don't think they listen to the general audience that much anymore
#9BongbuddyPosted 4/27/2012 8:33:09 PM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
VioletZer0 posted...

Which consoles are Final Fantasy X HD and Versus XIII coming out for again?
---
Currently Playing - Gundam Extreme VS, Shining Force II, and Popful Mail.
PSN: OnlineMeat
#10GeoffydPosted 4/27/2012 8:37:22 PM
Honestly this is the best game to bring back some of those classic characters in. Everyone and their mother wouldn't mind seeing Cloud and Sephiroth, but I'm really hoping for Vivi from FF9. They were Playstation exclusives and extremely popular. Its really too bad that it isn't about who we most want to see.