im not expecting squeenix to give characters in the game

#11Nate_DihldorffPosted 4/27/2012 7:41:55 PM
Bongbuddy posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
VioletZer0 posted...
No, please. Don't explain or anything. Before coming into this thread, I thought that Square-Enix and Sony had a solid relationship.

If they did, Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 would have been PS3 exclusives.

Which consoles are Final Fantasy X HD and Versus XIII coming out for again?

I like how you think Final Fantasy Versus XIII is actually going to be released XD
---
http://kotaku.com/5811665/2011-is-all-about-the-gun-barrels
#12Nate_DihldorffPosted 4/27/2012 7:48:58 PM
Geoffyd posted...
Honestly this is the best game to bring back some of those classic characters in. Everyone and their mother wouldn't mind seeing Cloud and Sephiroth, but I'm really hoping for Vivi from FF9. They were Playstation exclusives and extremely popular. Its really too bad that it isn't about who we most want to see.

They weren't PlayStation exclusives.
---
#13BongbuddyPosted 4/27/2012 7:49:02 PM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Bongbuddy posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
VioletZer0 posted...
No, please. Don't explain or anything. Before coming into this thread, I thought that Square-Enix and Sony had a solid relationship.

Which consoles are Final Fantasy X HD and Versus XIII coming out for again?

I like how you think Final Fantasy Versus XIII is actually going to be released XD

Duke Nukem Forever was released and Versus XIII is much more likely to come out than that game was.
---
Currently Playing - Gundam Extreme VS, Shining Force II, and Popful Mail.
PSN: OnlineMeat
#14y000012500Posted 4/27/2012 8:00:12 PM

VioletZer0 posted...

Or maybe their relationship was so solid, that Sony was like "You know what Squeenix? Go ahead and expand your market. We don't mind."
#15archs13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 8:03:52 PM
i don't know if i should laugh or cry in response to y000000's post... but what the hell,

HAHAHAHA
#16GeoffydPosted 4/27/2012 8:12:26 PM
The two games I mentioned weren't exclusive to Playstation? There was a port of FF7 to the PC, but other than that yes they were exclusively on the Playstation.

Anywho instead of arguing over inconsequential facts, would you like to see them?
#17Nate_DihldorffPosted 4/27/2012 8:31:13 PM
Geoffyd posted...
The two games I mentioned weren't exclusive to Playstation? There was a port of FF7 to the PC, but other than that yes they were exclusively on the Playstation.

Anywho instead of arguing over inconsequential facts, would you like to see them?

If it boosted the quality of the game, sure. As it stands though, Sony may have a hard time convincing Japanese pubs to lend them their characters. Western devs don't care. Bring on the random CoD guys.
---
#18y000012500Posted 4/27/2012 9:18:15 PM

i don't know if i should laugh or cry in response to y000000's post... but what the hell,

HAHAHAHA

Tis was a joke, so~
#19bartz90Posted 4/27/2012 11:19:36 PM
FF7 characters and MGS were both in LBP. It definitely isn't out of the realm of possibility for them and others to show up here too.
---
-
#20Alky88Posted 4/28/2012 12:05:23 AM(edited)
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Geoffyd posted...
Honestly this is the best game to bring back some of those classic characters in. Everyone and their mother wouldn't mind seeing Cloud and Sephiroth, but I'm really hoping for Vivi from FF9. They were Playstation exclusives and extremely popular. Its really too bad that it isn't about who we most want to see.

They weren't PlayStation exclusives.

Huh? Yes, they were and still are... PC isn't a console and FF9 was never released elsewhere.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"