What do we know about the movesets so far?

#1Dragunov_4_everPosted 4/27/2012 7:34:19 PM
From what I've seen/read of Sweet Tooth his moves are...

- 2x Machete Slice. Can be used on the ground and in the air. The air version is only a single slice and slices beneath him.
- Claps above his head, fanning the flames of his head upward in a quick burst. Can be used both on the ground and in the air.
- Standing uppercut
- Forward-moving spin with a chainsaw
- A shoulder bash that moves Sweet Tooth forward. Can be used both on the ground and in the air.
- Throws his Machete
- Breaths a forward cone of fire from his mouth, similar to Ghost Rider's Hellfire special from UMvC3. Can be used both on the ground and in the air. The ground version can be held and aimed upward/downward.
- Petrol Bomb that leaves a small wall of fire for a second. Can be used both on the ground and in the air
- Sawed-off Shotgun blast that does more damage the closer he is to the opponent. Can be used both on the ground and in the air. The air version can be fired in more than one direction, although the horizontal one seems to be the strongest because Sweet Tooth holds the Shotgun in both hands, unlike all his other variations and it wall bounces the opponent.
- An air-only attack that makes him instantly drop downward with a stomp.
- Stomps one foot on the ground in front of him. Seems like a crappy range weak move. Probably a light attack.
- Leave throw a mine on the ground. Can be used both on the ground and in the air.

- lvl 1 Super = ???
- lvl 2 Super is lighting a missile that takes off and tracks a single opponent
- lvl 3 Super transforms Sweet Tooth mech. Changes his moveset. One attack button fires the arm-mounted gatling gun that can be aimed upward/downard. One attack button fires a load of missiles upwards that drop back down around him. The 3rd attack button becomes a ground stomp
---
TTT2: Dragunov, Marduk, Ogre, Jinpachi, Alisa.
#2GraviblowPosted 4/27/2012 7:56:49 PM
Where are you seeing all of these moves? Is there more than 1 video out right now or am I not paying close enough attention to the currently existing one?
---
War doesn't determine who's right but who's left.
#3YomonachiPosted 4/27/2012 7:57:25 PM
I saw many on Gametrailers.
---
SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real greatness...is what you do with the hand that dealts it.
#4Chipmunk_SniperPosted 4/27/2012 8:00:24 PM(edited)
http://youtu.be/_GgXquwdrN4

http://youtu.be/UhcxImSp178

http://youtu.be/6hKrSRqv6e8

http://youtu.be/q-FJpYlQXsI

http://youtu.be/R9ZLofUqLNM

These are the ones i've found so far on youtube.
---
PSN- ReVeR_364
I like shooting at stuff
#5Dragunov_4_ever(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 10:41:43 AM
I'll try and gather more moveset info.
---
#6Dark_MetalSonicPosted 4/28/2012 11:07:08 AM

watching all these videos makes me wonder why didnt they try playing  1 vs 1?

#7Dragunov_4_ever(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 11:17:44 AM
Dark_MetalSonic posted...
watching all these videos makes me wonder why didnt they try playing 1 vs 1?

Because 4v4 was the only mode at the event and with so many people at the event it was best to get as many people on the machines as possible. Some of the footage is actually from a tournament that took place at the event.
---
#8JStein0222Posted 4/28/2012 11:19:21 AM
From what I understand there is a jump button and the other 3 face buttons are attack buttons. Do we know how this works exactly? It isn't normal attacks and special attacks right? But I heard sort of light, medium, heavy maybe?
---
PSN: jsnake22
#9Dragunov_4_ever(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 11:48:05 AM
JStein0222 posted...
From what I understand there is a jump button and the other 3 face buttons are attack buttons. Do we know how this works exactly? It isn't normal attacks and special attacks right? But I heard sort of light, medium, heavy maybe?

Yeah. It's Light, Medium, Heavy. There is a neutral L/M/H attack and pressing different directions with L/M/H also gives different attacks, as well as some air attacks with them.
---
#10Chzrm3Posted 4/28/2012 11:52:05 AM
Thanks for the info, this is great! =D I'm so glad to hear he has moves like the shotgun and chainsaw, I was hoping they'd incorporate all that!

Dragunov_4_ever posted...
JStein0222 posted...

Yeah. It's Light, Medium, Heavy. There is a neutral L/M/H attack and pressing different directions with L/M/H also gives different attacks, as well as some air attacks with them.

Interesting - so there's not a "special" moves button, like in Smash, it's more like a rising level of attacks and some of them are special in the sense that he'll shoot fire or chuck a chainsaw?