How do you score a KO?

#1GraviblowPosted 4/27/2012 9:08:01 PM
From what I've heard, there are invisible walls to prevent the smash style KO, and there isn't a life bar in sight. Is there any info on how to get a KO? I'm sure there will be multiple game modes with different objectives, but I'm wondering how you KO someone.

Are the life bars invisible? Is the damage done tallied up after a match?

I personally would like the fall off the stage as an option for a KO.
---
War doesn't determine who's right but who's left.
#2archs13Posted 4/27/2012 9:10:26 PM
the info that i've heard so far is that there are no off the stage KOs, or health KOs... it's just special move KOs... but it's still too early and not a lot of info that's out so far so there could be some additional changes i'd say before e3.
#3StaticPenguinPosted 4/27/2012 9:14:03 PM
It's explained in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GgXquwdrN4&feature=youtu.be
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#4BongbuddyPosted 4/27/2012 9:16:59 PM
archs13 posted...
the info that i've heard so far is that there are no off the stage KOs, or health KOs... it's just special move KOs...

That sounds terrible. Hopefully they keep the special bar and just add a regular life bar.
---
Currently Playing - Gundam Extreme VS, Shining Force II, and Popful Mail.
PSN: OnlineMeat
#5Graviblow(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 9:18:49 PM
Bongbuddy posted...
archs13 posted...
the info that i've heard so far is that there are no off the stage KOs, or health KOs... it's just special move KOs...

That sounds terrible. Hopefully they keep the special bar and just add a regular life bar.

That would be bad, people would just troll around until they got a meter, then its srs business.
---
War doesn't determine who's right but who's left.
#6Chipmunk_SniperPosted 4/27/2012 9:20:35 PM
We never know, this is possibly just one of the modes, another mode could add in life bars. Although, tbh, I like this, in a way, no more constant ring outs, and a lot more beat'em up action packed!
---
PSN- ReVeR_364
I like shooting at stuff
#7Big_PecksPosted 4/27/2012 9:22:58 PM

it's just special move KOs...

Uh oh... 

#8BongbuddyPosted 4/27/2012 9:24:19 PM
Graviblow posted...
Bongbuddy posted...
archs13 posted...

That would be bad, people would just troll around until they got a meter, then its srs business.

What do you mean by troll around? They wouldn't be able to build up their special bar unless they attack other players. It would be the same way it is now except super moves wouldn't be the only way to beat someone.
---
Currently Playing - Gundam Extreme VS, Shining Force II, and Popful Mail.
PSN: OnlineMeat
#9archs13Posted 4/27/2012 9:25:34 PM

yup pretty much, that means it's just all about being the first one to get the special meter filled up by attacking... i hope there will be more info or changes in e3
#10VioletZer0Posted 4/27/2012 9:27:18 PM
The way it is described in that video is a little vague. So maybe it is different than how we imagine it.

I hope you're at least able to damage others' special meters and if it reaches zero, they're dead.