im 90% sure some the third party characters will be Solid Snake and Cloud Strife

#1yourDaddiePosted 4/28/2012 3:19:49 AM
Tell me ehich third party characters are more popular than them and have been more important than them to the playstation Brand?

Snake has already been in 2 similar games Smash Bros Brawl and Dream Mix TV Wolrd Figthers, Im sure Konami would like him to be in, and Cloud is the most popular character of the FF series, FFVII was the killer ap for the PS1 and sony owns like 10% of Square
---
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#2UmJammerEriPosted 4/28/2012 3:21:44 AM
yourDaddie posted...
Cloud is the most popular character of the FF series

I think the more accurate statement is that VII is the most popular game in the series. I don't know many VII fans that say Cloud is their favorite, including me.
---
My Guitar Is In My Mind!
#3Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 4/28/2012 3:28:53 AM
Yeah I have the same feeling remeber when I told you?
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#4TrivioPosted 4/28/2012 4:28:28 AM
Dont forget Dante and Lara Croft.
---
" Don't be afraid to ask him the tough questions. When he doesn't know the awnser he will just pretend he didn't hear you. "
#5ThamauturgePosted 4/29/2012 1:54:09 PM(edited)
I really hope that's true. Though honestly, I want Cloud only so Sephiroth can be in. They won't put Seph in without Cloud, and IMO Sephiroth > Cloud.

And I REALLY want Solid Snake / Big Boss in. I will be very disappointed if they don't make it.
---
Vayne Solidor of the DD012FF Board
Thorkel you are the dummiest administrator our university has ever had. -Doctor Octopus, first Spider-Man movie script
#6noregrets225Posted 4/29/2012 1:58:06 PM
Cloud was decent but he may have been the least interesting character in his own game.
#7Zio_DynePosted 4/29/2012 1:58:56 PM

Dont forget Dante and Lara Croft.

God damn it. Don't say that. If Dante made it in, I'd have to seriously consider buying this, lol.
#8XenogorePosted 4/29/2012 2:01:17 PM
When I think of Cloud I think crossdresser with a thing for large black men. I prefer Senor Valentine.
---
Official Lightning of the PASBR Board
#9RagirothPosted 4/29/2012 2:06:05 PM
Ugh, I like Snake and Cloud but I feel they get to be in so many things. Can't we get other characters's from their series? I mean Smash Bros already has Snake. Let them have Snake, and this can have Cyborg Raiden (Especially since Snake started on Nintendo while Raiden started on Playstation).

I mean hey if they won't be the other characters from their games, fine. But for some reason I can't help but feel the game is getting one rep per series. Especially 3rd party games.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth