Enough!

#11StaticPenguinPosted 4/28/2012 8:50:20 AM
To say this game isn't a rip off is silly. It's a rip-off. Just because you change up the kill system doesn't make it any less of a rip-off.

It's not a bad rip off though. I think of it as the rip-off everyone wanted and that's a good thing. I'll certainly be buying it.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#12MightymegaPosted 4/28/2012 8:50:59 AM
Tien25 posted...
But you know... it is a blatant rip off.

Well so are a lot of shooters,racing games and fighters and people don't have a problem with them.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#13StaticPenguinPosted 4/28/2012 8:57:42 AM
Mightymega posted...
Tien25 posted...

Well so are a lot of shooters,racing games and fighters and people don't have a problem with them.

Probably because shooters have over-saturated the market and people don't give a **** anymore.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#14Tien25Posted 4/28/2012 9:17:22 AM
Mightymega posted...
Tien25 posted...

I actually do have a problem with all the identical shooters out there. Copying other companies decreases the amount of diversity in games as a whole. It's bad for the industry.

If Sony had an ounce of idea or ambition, we could have had two awesome mascot fighting games. Instead, we have one awesome mascot fighting game and one pale imitation.
---
Brawl FC: 0087 1965 1861 (YAY)
#15DarknessXSeeker(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 9:42:18 AM
Look if people here don't like it then why are they on this board? I have played every Super Smash Bros. and I love them that's why I am looking forward to playing this because it has Sony characters.
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."