What's PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale without Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)?

#11ZEOPOWER6Posted 4/28/2012 2:32:13 PM
chadchu1 posted...
Lara Croft is a boring character who wouldn't contribute anything to the game. The problem with trying to put all of Sony's most iconic characters in is that Sony is mostly bland. Even most of their extremely popular games are bland.

That's probably why it's called PlayStation All-Stars and not SONY All-Stars because we're not just getting Sony games.
#12chadchu1Posted 4/28/2012 5:52:01 PM
ZEOPOWER6 posted...
chadchu1 posted...
Lara Croft is a boring character who wouldn't contribute anything to the game. The problem with trying to put all of Sony's most iconic characters in is that Sony is mostly bland. Even most of their extremely popular games are bland.

That's probably why it's called PlayStation All-Stars and not SONY All-Stars because we're not just getting Sony games.

How dare I forget that a bland character in a bland game on a bland system made by a bland company that makes bland games wasn't made by that company! I should pay close attention to which company makes every game I don't like.
#13THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 4/28/2012 6:00:40 PM
Lara Croft is a BIG part of Playstation history.

I was never a fan but there's no way you can deny tomb raider wasn't a big series for Playstation early on.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#14ZEOPOWER6Posted 4/28/2012 6:02:56 PM
chadchu1 posted...
How dare I forget that a bland character in a bland game on a bland system made by a bland company that makes bland games wasn't made by that company! I should pay close attention to which company makes every game I don't like.

So... why are you here?
#15MagnaderAlphaPosted 4/28/2012 10:47:06 PM
Actually, if they KNEW what was good from them, they'd try to use characters from 3rd party games as much as 1st party games. Like I said elsewhere, this isn't like Nintendo's cast of popular characters. Sony doesn't have that pleasure. A lot of "Playstation-related" characters that made Sony's consoles popular weren't even Sony's. They need a plethora of characters that are also widely varied.