Anyone else find it hilarious that they picked Colonel Radec?

#1VioletZer0Posted 4/28/2012 9:24:38 AM
Colonel Radec is "The Dragon" in Killzone 2. As far as I know, he hasn't appeared in any other game.

But what's even more funny is how no one is surprised by this. In Killzone, the Helghast ARE the main characters. Oh sure, you play as the ISA and the Helghast are who you fight. But the Helghast are much more fleshed out and the Colonel Radec fight is one of the most memorable things about it.

But he has only appeared in one out of four games and even then he's not in it much. But Radec made so much of an impression in easily the series' best game that of course HE would be picked to represent the main characters of the universe.
#2WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 4/28/2012 9:26:18 AM
They probably picked Radec because he's not confined to certain weapons like regular Helghast classes are.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#3VioletZer0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 9:27:46 AM
WILD_CHARIZARD posted...
They probably picked Radec because he's not confined to certain weapons like regular Helghast classes are.

They could have picked Templar or Sev.
#4WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 4/28/2012 9:29:00 AM
They could've. But Radec is much cooler.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#5PhaseBlackPosted 4/28/2012 9:30:23 AM(edited)
Radec can warp around and he's one of the best bosses this gen has produced, there's no better Helghast than him

And I disagree with what you said though, I LOVE Killzone 3 and think it's easily better than Killzone 2.
---
PSVita & 3DS
#6OdiousThirteenPosted 4/28/2012 9:29:53 AM
I find it awesome, not hilarious. Radec was the best part of the best game in the series. <3
#7VioletZer0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 9:31:09 AM
OdiousThirteen posted...
I find it awesome, not hilarious. Radec was the best part of the best game in the series. <3

I'm mostly laughing at myself here. Because what's even more hilarious to me is that I agree with the decision to make Radec the playable character.
#8hotgasmaskPosted 4/28/2012 9:35:31 AM
you sure are a weirdo radecs no joke
---
AHA knowing me Alan Patridge knowing you..... AHA!
#9Wario_manPosted 4/28/2012 9:37:05 AM
Why did I think of Strike Commando first..
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
#10Havok83Posted 4/28/2012 9:37:49 AM
What makes you think they wont pick Sev or any other character? We only got 6 reveals and there's still plenty more to go. They might go for a villian and hero from various series where possible