How would a Vita version...

#1JStein0222Posted 4/28/2012 11:28:08 AM
be different?
How could (if a Vita game is made) the games connect to each other?
With this kind of game it just seems like it would have to be just the same game on another platform. But does anybody have any ideas on what the Vita game could do differently or how the games could connect in a worthwhile way?
---
PSN: jsnake22
#2Foshy_teh_n00bPosted 4/28/2012 1:49:17 PM
What I'd like to see is that you buy the game once and get it for both platforms, which is easily possible with Digital Distribution. You'd basically have the exact same game on both platforms and obviously there would be cross-play, so people on Vita could play against people on PS3 online.
#3DarkFistsPosted 4/28/2012 1:50:23 PM
It would most likely be the exact same game, and might have cross play is all...it just means that you'll be able to split your save file so that you don't have to unlock the characters all over again heh
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#4JStein0222(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 3:53:35 PM
Foshy_teh_n00b posted...
What I'd like to see is that you buy the game once and get it for both platforms, which is easily possible with Digital Distribution. You'd basically have the exact same game on both platforms and obviously there would be cross-play, so people on Vita could play against people on PS3 online.

I would hate to say it but if they sold this and the Vita game for $80...I'd pay no questions asked.
---
#5ZEOPOWER6Posted 4/28/2012 4:12:36 PM
They should definitely try to do cross platform with this game. It would certainly be a neat feature AND they would probably also be implementing it before the possible 3DS/WiiU cross play function as well, I believe.
#6hotgasmaskPosted 4/28/2012 4:16:18 PM
i dont want one thing different i want the whole thing put into my vita cartridge ....did you know us vita owners are starving for games we havnt seen a new game in months all we have to look forward to is ports and english version of gravity haze
---
AHA knowing me Alan Patridge knowing you..... AHA!
#7JStein0222(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 4:50:12 PM
hotgasmask posted...
i dont want one thing different i want the whole thing put into my vita cartridge ....did you know us vita owners are starving for games we havnt seen a new game in months all we have to look forward to is ports and english version of gravity haze

Trust me I know. I just feel like more often than not Vita owners play their Vita in their homes. And if you're at home most of the time you'll just play it on the console.
But don't get me wrong, I would get a straight port of this for the Vita too haha
---
#8Foshy_teh_n00bPosted 4/29/2012 2:23:43 AM
JStein0222 posted...
hotgasmask posted...

Trust me I know. I just feel like more often than not Vita owners play their Vita in their homes. And if you're at home most of the time you'll just play it on the console.
But don't get me wrong, I would get a straight port of this for the Vita too haha

I play my Vita mostly at home too, but somehow I prefer playing on portables rather than on home consoles. It's personal preference, but for me it's just more comfortable I guess.