If they included a character from like the Castlevania series, who would it be?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. If they included a character from like the Castlevania series, who would it be?
3 years ago#1
Someone that would represent the whole series, a descendant or an ancestor of the Belmont clan, who do you think it will be?
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
One Piece Chap 663 is COMEDY GOLD!!! Oh, Sanji..XD
3 years ago#2
Either Alucard, or Simon Belmont I think...or maybe the MC from the most recent PS360 one, who's name escapes me
---
PSN=Gelthidor
(edited by DarkFists)
3 years ago#3
DarkFists posted...
Either Alucard, or Simon Belmont I think...or maybe the MC from the most recent PS360 one, who's name escapes me

You mean Gabriel Belmont from Lord of Shadow?
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
One Piece Chap 663 is COMEDY GOLD!!! Oh, Sanji..XD
3 years ago#4
faruway posted...
DarkFists posted...

You mean Gabriel Belmont from Lord of Shadow?

Yup, that's the one! Heh, I never really payed attention to his name...but yeah, Gabriel Belmont would be a likely candidate, especially if the sequel is still planned
---
PSN=Gelthidor
3 years ago#5
Either Alucard or Soma
---
PSN: CrimsonNemo/3DS: 2578 - 3415 - 3486 ) ( PS3: 84 platinums / Vita: 2 platinums )
Now I can get my Smash Bro's fix in both words. Sony and Nintendo.
3 years ago#6
I'd like Soma or Simon....Alucard and Gabriel are possible too
3 years ago#7
Simon Belmont
---
TO THE SKIES! *Jet-packs away*
3 years ago#8
If it's Soma, the problem is he will be insanely overpowered and 90% of the people playing will use him exclusively.

And yes, I played as Soma mostly in Harmony of Despair.
---
PSN: Cirkustanz
.....still refusing to give up hope of another Legacy of Kain game. Or at least an HD remake.
3 years ago#9
cirkmetroid posted...
If it's Soma, the problem is he will be insanely overpowered and 90% of the people playing will use him exclusively.

And yes, I played as Soma mostly in Harmony of Despair.

I was sitting here thinking that as you said it....
---
I am a gravelord, I am a necromancer, If you cross me I curse you and when you find me, I hit you with miasma.
3 years ago#10

Alucard.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. If they included a character from like the Castlevania series, who would it be?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived