I Really Really hope this game sells Very Well. Do ya think this will sell well?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I Really Really hope this game sells Very Well. Do ya think this will sell well?
3 years ago#11
This game selling well would be a good thing for the Playstation brand in general. It gives many other franchises more exposure to the public.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
3 years ago#12
All sony people gathers in this game plus it's smash, yes it will sell.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
3 years ago#13
Assuming that Sony doesnt screw up on their roster like MvC3 did, or leave out big names solely for DLC as well as a trashy fighting system, like SFxT did, I see no reason why this game shouldnt do well. I see at least 3 million being sold, easily.
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR BATTLE ROYALE
3 years ago#14
Yes Supersmash is super popular and Playstation has been creating an amazing set of characters over the past decades (IMO alot better than Nintendo's 50% mutes). I'm pretty sure almost everyone who owned a PSX is gonna get this.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake SS FC = 2194 1693 8198
3 years ago#15
Skullgirls is out, P4A and GGXXAC+ on the way

Stiff competition lol but everyone loves button mash
---
Bah, you fools are not worth my time!
3 years ago#16
if they announced that the PS3 will be at least $199 at gamescom in time for this to release, and announce a bundle with This and a PS3, then yeah... great sales.

In fact ,Sony should make 2 bundles... LBP Karting and this.

They really need to push both games I think, especially this one as it can have a positive influence on sales of represented games.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
3 years ago#17
Hell as long as it does better than Heroes move.
3 years ago#18
I think it will have decent sales and turn a profit, but it won't set any records or sell systems. Like somebody else said, it could get people interested in existing series, however.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I Really Really hope this game sells Very Well. Do ya think this will sell well?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived