Superbot's director comments on Vita port and more

#1ZEOPOWER6Posted 4/28/2012 9:57:57 PM(edited)
http://www.examiner.com/article/superbot-comments-on-vita-port-and-more-for-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale

Possibility of a Playstation Vita port: A Vita version would be pretty cool!
Responding to fan request regarding more PS1-era characters: You gotta believe!
DLC for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale: I think DLC makes a lot of sense for a game like this.
When to expect more information: There will be plenty of character reveals in the future, including 3rd party – stay tuned! We’ll be announcing more characters, levels, and features as we approach our release! You’ll definitely see more at E3 – stay tuned!

I read the Vita comment as "open to the possibility" of a Vita port.

The comments from that blog entry are pretty... varied. A lot are posting lists of characters they are interested in seeing and others are just saying... "SONY: LIARS, CHEATERS, STEALERS."...

Real classy, especially since they're doing it on a PSN account >>...
#2sinncrossPosted 4/28/2012 10:00:46 PM
I think maybe after the PS3 title is released.

There is no way they would have started PSV development for the title.. this has been in development for like over 2 years or something.

DLC makes sense, as long as they make it after the game releases.

Wonder what third party characters they have in store.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#3ZEOPOWER6(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 10:03:31 PM
sinncross posted...
I think maybe after the PS3 title is released.

There is no way they would have started PSV development for the title.. this has been in development for like over 2 years or something.

DLC makes sense, as long as they make it after the game releases.

Wonder what third party characters they have in store.

Is it difficult for companies to port from the PS3 -> PSV? I thought it was pretty easy...?
#4FlipManV3Posted 4/28/2012 10:16:47 PM
ZEOPOWER6 posted...
Is it difficult for companies to port from the PS3 -> PSV? I thought it was pretty easy...?

I'm pretty sure if they had the idea in mind before development, it would be easy.

Anyway, there's not really a point in hiding it for available platforms and from what it sounds like, there's no production on it.
I would never get a game for the Vita that's also on the PS3 anyway.
-
---
Blue, yellow, pink, whatever, man, just keep bringing me that.
#5ZEOPOWER6(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 10:34:04 PM(edited)
FlipManV3 posted...
ZEOPOWER6 posted...

I'm pretty sure if they had the idea in mind before development, it would be easy.

Anyway, there's not really a point in hiding it for available platforms and from what it sounds like, there's no production on it.
I would never get a game for the Vita that's also on the PS3 anyway.
-

Well, it would probably be incredibly convenient to be able to use your PS3 copy in the Vita as well. I think it would be a smart business move for you to get "both" versions for the price of one, or at least at a heavily discounted price.
#6PhaseBlackPosted 4/28/2012 10:33:09 PM
This is a PS3 exclusive and it should be kept that way
---
PSVita & 3DS