Rivalries

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Xenogore

Xenogore
4 years ago#1
In most crossovers (namely Marvel vs Capcom and Street Fighter x Tekken) i've seen characters that rival eachother. So its simple do you think there will be rivalries and what rivalries do you want to see?

User Info: Ludacris01

Ludacris01
4 years ago#2
No, we dont need rivalries in this game.

In those two Capcom fighters, it was based in the premise of one franchise vs one other franchise.

This is a complete free for all, so there is no need for rivalries at all.
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR BATTLE ROYALE

User Info: LilCrimsonNemo

LilCrimsonNemo
4 years ago#3
Surely Drake and Sly can get along, right? They won't try to out thief each other I hope.
PSN: CrimsonNemo/3DS: 2578 - 3415 - 3486 ) ( PS3: 84 platinums / Vita: 2 platinums )
Now I can get my Smash Bro's fix in both words. Sony and Nintendo.

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#4
I hear that one character will represent a series rather then multipull characters so this wouldn't work.

However for example with Ratchet and Clank. Clank will aid Ratchet but not be a individual character. I assume Clank will be a part of one of Ratchets moves.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D

User Info: CyborgTwenty

CyborgTwenty
4 years ago#5
that's just a crapcom thing.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived