Realize this is called " Playstation ALL-STARS battle Royale".....

#1Darknessbeast10Posted 4/29/2012 4:28:52 PM
Not Playstation exclusive battle royale. All of you who cant understand that, please do. Not all characters are going to be 1st party, deal with it.

For the dude that said the Michael trailer had hidden meaning? I agree 100%
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: RagingGanja420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards
#2BerserkFury8533Posted 4/29/2012 4:30:49 PM
For Mich-

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............

For Me! O_O
---
Thought you could take my name, my game, my story, my glory, my fame!
--(Psn: LunaticHighZZZZZ)---
#3Ludacris01Posted 4/29/2012 4:34:14 PM
I thought it meant PLAYSTATION ALL-Stars

or else they'd just call it All-Stars Battle Royale...
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR BATTLE ROYALE
#4AccrovideogamesPosted 4/29/2012 4:34:58 PM
Why did you capitalize "All-Stars" when it's "PlayStation" that should be? This isn't Sony All-Stars Battle Royale but PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. It's all about characters iconic to the system, not the company. It was also confirmed that third party is going to be a huge part of the game so there's absolutely no need for such a topic.
---
I'm French speaking.
Attention to PC gamers: http://www.reclaimyourgame.com
#5fawfulmark2Posted 4/29/2012 4:41:54 PM
Darknessbeast10 posted...
Not Playstation exclusive battle royale. All of you who cant understand that, please do. Not all characters are going to be 1st party, deal with it.

the director confirmed that there will be 3rdparties.

they are even considering James bond for the game.
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.
#6ZEOPOWER6Posted 4/29/2012 4:43:59 PM
fawfulmark2 posted...
Darknessbeast10 posted...

the director confirmed that there will be 3rdparties.

they are even considering James bond for the game.

Considering that information came from the guy who leaked the game's info months ago...

James Bond, Jak/Daxter, Ratchet/Clank are probably going to be additions. Apparently James Bond will have different skins that are different actors as Bond?
#7Dragunov_4_everPosted 4/29/2012 4:50:22 PM
Paul Gale just said that SuperBot were considering James Bond, not that James Bond is in the game. There's a difference. Also, the James Bond skins were just a suggestion, something that Paul would personally like to see.

I honestly can't see SuperBot going through with using James Bond because Agent 47 from Hitman should be in this game and they'd be too similar.
---
TTT2: Dragunov, Marduk, Ogre, Jinpachi, Alisa.
#8wwinterj25Posted 4/29/2012 4:52:11 PM
Dragunov_4_ever posted...
I honestly can't see SuperBot going through with using James Bond because Agent 47 from Hitman should be in this game and they'd be too similar.

I hope this is true. I'd rather see Agent 47 then James Bond.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D
#9Darknessbeast10(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 5:01:20 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Dragunov_4_ever posted...

I hope this is true. I'd rather see Agent 47 then James Bond.

This. I also wasn't paying attention for to the Caps lock lol go figure
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: RagingGanja420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards
#10KeyeszxPosted 4/29/2012 6:31:52 PM
3rd party characters will probably be exclusive games, like Snake from MGS4 or Cloud/Sephiroth/Squall/etc./etc. from Final Fantasy seires or Laharl, Mao, ect. from disgaea series. I highly doubt they would bring in someone like shepard or agent 47.
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2