My first "Rate my Roster"!

#11pixel378Posted 5/5/2012 10:12:42 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...
pixel378 posted...
I wouldnt be upset if this was the roster, I think its just missing....something.

this something is called wander.

Na, wander isn't a must for me.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#12JStein0222(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 10:33:19 AM
pixel378 posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
pixel378 posted...
I wouldnt be upset if this was the roster, I think its just missing....something.

Yeah me neither. And the picture in my sig is what I actually decided to go with.
I was trying to hover around a 20 character mark
---
PSN: jsnake22 and my PS All Stars Roster http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w490/JStein0222/All_Stars_Roster.jpg
#13pixel378Posted 5/5/2012 10:39:28 AM
JStein0222 posted...
pixel378 posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
pixel378 posted...

Yeah me neither. And the picture in my sig is what I actually decided to go with.

The only problem with your pic roster I have is that 20 would make me mad lol. 25-30 is what I hope they shot for, but we wont know what they were thinking until e3.
Although I think Scorpion is a weird addition, I cant say its not viable because Boon is pretty cool and wants him in the game, and im a huge Mortal kombat fan, but id rather have sub zero haha. I WOULD like the roster to be a little more risky in terms of obscurity though, I hope for 3-5 obscure ps1 characters. Bringing back awareness of old series is important for Playstation.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#14JStein0222(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 10:55:21 AM
pixel378 posted...
JStein0222 posted...
pixel378 posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
pixel378 posted...

The only problem with your pic roster I have is that 20 would make me mad lol. 25-30 is what I hope they shot for, but we wont know what they were thinking until e3.
Although I think Scorpion is a weird addition, I cant say its not viable because Boon is pretty cool and wants him in the game, and im a huge Mortal kombat fan, but id rather have sub zero haha. I WOULD like the roster to be a little more risky in terms of obscurity though, I hope for 3-5 obscure ps1 characters. Bringing back awareness of old series is important for Playstation.

Yeah I'm actually with you on all those points haha. I like Sub Zero more too but I think Ed Boon is a known Scorpion fanboy haha
---
PSN: jsnake22 and my PS All Stars Roster http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w490/JStein0222/All_Stars_Roster.jpg
#15pixel378Posted 5/5/2012 10:56:41 AM
JStein0222 posted...
pixel378 posted...
JStein0222 posted...
pixel378 posted...
CyborgTwenty posted...
pixel378 posted...

Yeah I'm actually with you on all those points haha. I like Sub Zero more too but I think Ed Boon is a known Scorpion fanboy haha

Yeah Scorpion is his boy.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#16pixel378Posted 5/5/2012 10:57:26 AM
Or instead he could throw in Johnny Cage for an MK rep :D He makes it look easy.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#17rx7spiritPosted 5/5/2012 11:23:59 AM
Your roster is missing Blasto!!!
---
PSN: demon_eyes113
#18MightymegaPosted 5/5/2012 11:29:56 AM
I don't really care for wander there's nothing special about him outside his game They should get a stage are have him as an assist trophy..
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan