How many fighting game enthusiasts look forward to this?

#1TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/30/2012 3:59:33 PM
I'm curious, because on pretty much every fighting game board I've ever been on I've seen people go "LOL Smash Bros isn't a fighting game and Wii is a kiddie casual console" or something similar. Have your throughts changed now that you'll have access to a similar game? I'm assuming you'll be honest lol
#2JudgementEdenPosted 4/30/2012 4:01:30 PM
I love Smash Bros. I believe it's the best game Nintendo has. So I am very excited to play this.
#3THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 4/30/2012 4:02:09 PM
I.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#4geneocidePosted 4/30/2012 4:02:14 PM
I love SSB and I am going to love this. I also love most every fighting game. Blazblue is by far my favorite.
---
I am a gravelord, I am a necromancer, If you cross me I curse you and when you find me, I hit you with miasma.
#5Brown_BallerPosted 4/30/2012 4:23:26 PM
I'm actually looking really forward to this, and I consider myself a pretty big fighting game fan.
---
"me fail English? That's unpossible"
#6Swaggamer9000Posted 4/30/2012 4:28:58 PM
I'm really looking forward to this. An an interview, a developer says that they have many competitive fighting game enhusiasts working on this game. The developer also said there are many combos for each character. This game will probably be more competitive than Brawl which is why I'm so hype for it.
---
The Official SSJ4 Prince Vegeta of every board.
#7zombie_baitPosted 4/30/2012 4:35:27 PM
I love fighting games and I love SSB so I'm looking forward to this game. I've never understood the whole "LOL SSB isn't a fighting game you scrub!" mentality either. Street Fighter, a game where you punch, kick and throw fireballs is a fighter but Smash Bros, a game where you punch, kick and throw fireballs isn't? Those people need to pull their heads out of their asses.
#8TyranidomegaPosted 4/30/2012 4:36:19 PM
I'd love it. Im probably one of the few gamers out there that isn't a pessimist, so yeah
---
http://i.imgur.com/WgpEA.jpg
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#9christiankid7Posted 4/30/2012 4:37:37 PM
Srk seems to be giving this game more attention than smash

However, Smash was never meant to be a competitive fighter, this one is supposedly trying to be.
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
STRIDE OR DIE
#10Ludacris01Posted 4/30/2012 4:38:55 PM
Im lookng forward to this. I actually prefer casual fighters, rather than those hardcore tourney games like MvC, KoF, and Skullgirls. Smash and MK are my favorite franchises.

I do love me some SSF4 though (probably the only hardcore game I like)
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR BATTLE ROYALE