Best Thing For Superbot Entertainment to do is

#1djmaster1994Posted 4/30/2012 5:11:23 PM(edited)
Update the Playstation all-star battle royale main site and run similar to Smash Dojo. Update it constantly.

Trust me this will keep you playstation fans anticipated.
Even other Nintendo fans will probably hate this idea but I like it. Even if they are doing it will keep fans of playstation willing to see the next update to characters, items, stages, musics and more.

By doing this it will build a strong launch for the game.
Been along time since I supported playstation fans. Well lets see if this game can make me join yall.

So what do you say. An update like Smash Dojo or Superbot Entertainment go with what they got.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: 4725-8393-6525/Steam: djk1ng
PS3:DjK1NG(BF3 and CoD: BO)
#2Ludacris01Posted 4/30/2012 5:12:19 PM
Pretty sure thats what their plan is, or at least something close to it. It looks like they plan to do sometimg big to the site ariund E3
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR BATTLE ROYALE
#3fawfulmark2Posted 4/30/2012 5:12:29 PM
well we will get that-in 1 more month.
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.
#4reptyle101Posted 4/30/2012 5:15:20 PM
I'd rather not have everything revealed before the game comes out. They should stick to revealing characters and stages and do it in moderation, giving the date of the next reveal.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.
#5zombie_baitPosted 4/30/2012 5:21:40 PM
I'd be cool with that. I prefer to have details slowly given to us everyday over having to wait a month or longer before getting something to talk about.
#6Father_Time89Posted 4/30/2012 5:26:19 PM
reptyle101 posted...
I'd rather not have everything revealed before the game comes out. They should stick to revealing characters and stages and do it in moderation, giving the date of the next reveal.

In Brawl they never revealed any of the unlockable characters, only the ones that you could use at the start. Can't remember if they did that with the stages though.
#7djmaster1994(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 5:28:09 PM
reptyle101 posted...

They don't have to reveal all character just the obvious ones like
Drake, Sackboy and others. The Third Parties stuff should say a secret and not on site til release. A monthly or 3 week update would fit it. Well all we have now is a gameplay video next will be more.

I gonna bookmark the site. I look forward to renting it.
---
#8Father_Time89Posted 4/30/2012 5:31:08 PM
It was awesome but now looking at the archives, I remember they had filler updates.

Mainly move layouts, final smashes and music
#9InafkingPosted 4/30/2012 5:31:24 PM
The best thing they can do is distance themselves from all things smash brothers. It's a good series but if this game wants to stand out, it's going to have to make it's own name.
---
their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout Save us! and I'll whisper No.
#10djmaster1994(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 5:36:43 PM
Inafking posted...
The best thing they can do is distance themselves from all things smash brothers. It's a good series but if this game wants to stand out, it's going to have to make it's own name.

then they need to change to concept of this game being like smash bros excluding the scoring system. I am pretty sure many people here like they it turned out so I say no even if it copying Nintendo I have no problem with it as long as playstation fans admit it.
---