Ultimate Fanservice Character Inclusions (Your Dream Characters)

#1Pie_FOREVERPosted 4/30/2012 6:53:29 PM(edited)
So what are some of the most obscure, but solely PlayStation brand characters that come to mind that you'd LOVE to see, but aren't holding your breath for?

Personally, I'd love if they went the Nintendo route and included obscure characters from their libraries that many generations will never have seen or heard of.

Several that immediately come to mind are the following

Toan - Dark Cloud

One of the first major action RPG releases on the PS2, it's the game that put Level 5 on the map and is a very lovable and memorable character. He doesn't need any particular special powers, though something with his geobuilder would be great (maybe trap people momentarily and place them somewhere like rearranging villages in the game?)

U1/Gitaroo-Man - Gitaroo-Man

This is a great concept. He could transform between the lovable geeky nerd U1 and the heroic god of music Gitaroo-Man with his companion Puma the dog at his side. It's SCREAMING for an inclusion. It could play a million times better than Zelda the Princess and her alter ego in SSM.

Sion Barzahd - The Bouncer

Also one of the first major releases for the PS2, this has become a cult classic brawler. He's a bouncer, he has style, he's got a bevy of moves. It's a no brainer, he'd be right at home.

Ico - ICO

No brainer here too. A boy with horns and stick. A classic PS2 character

Wander - Shadow of the Colossus

Also a no brainer. You don't have an excuse not knowing who he is or what he'd do in the game.

Klonoa - Klonoa Franchise

This cute cat like something creature with his long flappy ears is ideal for the roster too. He has a ring for grabbing objects (or people) and flinging them, as well as ears long enough to fly with. He'd also be right at home

Post Your Dream Characters!
#2geneocidePosted 4/30/2012 6:55:32 PM
I didn't see any onimusha or chaos legion characters there...
---
I am a gravelord, I am a necromancer, If you cross me I curse you and when you find me, I hit you with miasma.
#3Hazmat963Posted 4/30/2012 6:57:05 PM
geneocide posted...

1). Chaos Legion is made by CAPCOM

2). The only reason I know that is because I looked it up. Nobody's ever heard of that ****.
---
R.I.P Marauder Shields, 2012-2186 CE
DERP
#4patanu102Posted 4/30/2012 6:59:21 PM
I cant lie, those would be awesome. Though Wander and Ico are kinda obvious but none the less cool.
#5BongbuddyPosted 4/30/2012 7:00:18 PM
Dart from Legend of Dragoon
Vahn or Songi from Legend of Legaia
Daniel Fortesque from MediEvil
Tomba
Aya Brea from Parasite Eve
Kazuma Kiryu from Yakuza
---
Currently Playing - Gundam Extreme VS, Shining Force II, and Popful Mail.
PSN: OnlineMeat
#6geneocidePosted 4/30/2012 7:01:06 PM
Hazmat963 posted...
geneocide posted...

2). The only reason I know that is because I looked it up. Nobody's ever heard of that ****.

Their both made by capcom and they are both awesome. But if I saw that list right I also saw the bouncer. Which is also capcom.
---
I am a gravelord, I am a necromancer, If you cross me I curse you and when you find me, I hit you with miasma.
#7GareggaVsCapcomPosted 4/30/2012 7:03:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8Pie_FOREVER(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 7:04:49 PM
geneocide posted...
Hazmat963 posted...
geneocide posted...

Their both made by capcom and they are both awesome. But if I saw that list right I also saw the bouncer. Which is also capcom.

....Dude, The Bouncer was a Square Enix game. It was a PS2 exclusive and I believe the rights still belong to Sony for the likeness of the characters at the very least.
#9VioletZer0Posted 4/30/2012 7:05:23 PM
Klonoa is such an excellent character to put in. It's a real shame that people often shove him aside for Pac-man as a Namco rep.
#10THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 4/30/2012 7:06:00 PM
Samanoske
Kazan ( Legaia 2)
Jade Coccon guy
Felius ( Wild Arms XF)
Jean D'Arc
Stahn (Tales)
Welkin Gunther
Main Guy from Suikoden I
Sophia ( Toshinden)
Paul Phoenix
Toomba
Lara Croft
BBA Chris Redfield
Hideo or Roy ( Rival Schools)
Yugo (Bloody Roar)
Lenneth
Ashely Winchester
Akuma ( If we are gonna have a shoto might as well be the coolest 1)
Squall
Auron
Cloud
Zidane
The Unlosing Ranger ( I'll go nuts of this happens)
Laharl
Etna
Valvatores
Anya ( Hot Shots Golf OB)
Victor Sullivan
Expresso ( Mod Nation)

I avoided the most obvious picks.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT