Who SHOULDN'T be in this game?

#1sindetta_X7Posted 4/30/2012 6:54:56 PM
We all know who should and who we want to be in, but what characters should be completely barred from entry for reasons consisting of, but not limited to: Having a terrible game, no combat skills, treason, high treason, etc.

As god-king overlord of this topic, I will begin.

Ethan (Heavy Rain)

His only ability would be pressing x to Jason.
---
PSN:Sindetta
And the fire grows
#2pixel378Posted 4/30/2012 6:57:15 PM
Anybody that doesn't come from a game. I was reading suggestions and somebody had Goku and I was just like wtf.

The only characters im really against are too many characters that use guns. Needs to stay at a minimum.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#3Mr_Snorlax1986Posted 4/30/2012 6:59:57 PM
Pokemon Trainer.

Oh wait, wrong game....
---
Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC: FLARE - 2062 8829 7411
PSN: killersalmon
#4Dark World RulerPosted 4/30/2012 6:59:59 PM
sindetta_X7 posted...
We all know who should and who we want to be in, but what characters should be completely barred from entry for reasons consisting of, but not limited to: Having a terrible game, no combat skills, treason, high treason, etc.

Ethan (Heavy Rain)

Why would Ethan even be considered? He's just a father. Norman Jayden though has the Ari and he can do a lot of cool things with it (especially if you see his ending)
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
#5Roronoa_Zoro117Posted 4/30/2012 7:01:01 PM

James Bond.

#6sindetta_X7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 7:01:41 PM
pixel378 posted...
Anybody that doesn't come from a game. I was reading suggestions and somebody had Goku and I was just like wtf.

The only characters im really against are too many characters that use guns. Needs to stay at a minimum.

I totally agree. I never realized how many main characters used guns until I thought about who could be in the game. I think even adding Drake is a stretch with the inclusion of Jack & Daxer, as well as Ratchet & Clank.
---
And the fire grows
#7Seksii_Gurl_x0Posted 4/30/2012 7:02:53 PM
sindetta_X7 posted...
pixel378 posted...

I totally agree. I never realized how many main characters used guns until I thought about who could be in the game. I think even adding Drake is a stretch with the inclusion of Jack & Daxer, as well as Ratchet & Clank.

Why? Drake uses tons of melee and it's Jak not JACK. Jak's first game didn't use guns at all.
---
Officially the Seksii valet for Kakashi_Lawyer
#8pixel378Posted 4/30/2012 7:05:07 PM
sindetta_X7 posted...
pixel378 posted...

Im not too keen on Drake either but you cant really deny him, im just hoping hes one of 2 or 3 tops.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#9sindetta_X7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 7:13:05 PM
Seksii_Gurl_x0 posted...
sindetta_X7 posted...
pixel378 posted...

Why? Drake uses tons of melee and it's Jak not JACK. Jak's first game didn't use guns at all.

My bad. Anyway, JAK didn't use guns in the first game, that's true, but I imagine that the most iconic, or popular versions of characters will be included, so I'm seeing Jak 3, or 2,

Jak will still be an immensely unique character: He has eco powers, Daxter, melee, a hoverboard, and, of course, guns.

On Drake: I'm thinking about how his involvement will actually contribute. When you get down to it, I sincerely do not believe that his fighting style would be anything more than guns and punches.
---
And the fire grows
#10sindetta_X7(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 7:13:32 PM
Dark World Ruler posted...
sindetta_X7 posted...

Ethan (Heavy Rain)

Why would Ethan even be considered? He's just a father. Norman Jayden though has the Ari and he can do a lot of cool things with it (especially if you see his ending)

I think you're missing the point.
---
And the fire grows