SPOILERS AHEAD - What I know for some of the remaining characters

#1Mister_GeetsPosted 4/30/2012 8:41:46 PM
I can't really say why I know this, or how I obtained this information, so I'm completely understanding if you want to take this with a grain of salt at best.

I know six characters yet to be revealed that may surprise you folks.

The first of the bunch? Dart, from Legend of Dragoon. Plays similar to a slower Link, if we're going to make comparisons to Smash Brothers.
The second? Blasto, from the game of the same name. First step to gauge interest for a reboot. Captain Falcon clone.
The third? Aya Brea, from the Parasite Eve franchise. Uses her 3rd Birthday character. New playstyle, not really comparable to Brawl.
Fourth is Toan, who hails from the Dark Cloud series. Another Link clone.
Fifth goes to Sir Daniel Fortesque, of the MediEvil franchise. New playstyle.
And sixth, last but not least, is Spiderman, who uses his trademark blue and red suit. Transitions about as well as he could into the game, new playstyle.
#2GohansephirothPosted 4/30/2012 8:43:28 PM
I doubt there will be that much RPG representation, nice try though bud.
---
"We're gonna be fighting the biggest beast of all - the times"~Big Boss
#3zombie_baitPosted 4/30/2012 8:44:32 PM
Lol Spiderman
#4LilCrimsonNemoPosted 4/30/2012 8:45:00 PM
Should be Tony Hawk
---
PSN: CrimsonNemo/3DS: 2578 - 3415 - 3486 ) ( PS3: 84 platinums / Vita: 2 platinums )
Now I can get my Smash Bro's fix in both words. Sony and Nintendo.
#5JStein0222Posted 4/30/2012 8:48:14 PM
Not buying this for one second.
Wouldnt really be happy for this either....well besides Spidey
---
PSN: jsnake22
#6christiankid7Posted 4/30/2012 8:53:12 PM
zombie_bait posted...
Lol Spiderman

not a chance, unless it was the one from THPS2

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WdAaBeFvx78/S_GDcNJBurI/AAAAAAAAAKs/d_2rAha8jvU/s1600/THPS2-4.jpg
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
STRIDE OR DIE
#7RagemanPosted 4/30/2012 8:55:33 PM
christiankid7 posted...
zombie_bait posted...
Lol Spiderman

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WdAaBeFvx78/S_GDcNJBurI/AAAAAAAAAKs/d_2rAha8jvU/s1600/THPS2-4.jpg

Spiderman wouldn't surprise me, considering Sony is making the new movie. Didn't one guy who got the first leak right claim Bond was coming to All Stars?
#8christiankid7Posted 4/30/2012 8:57:30 PM
Rageman posted...
christiankid7 posted...
zombie_bait posted...
Lol Spiderman

Spiderman wouldn't surprise me, considering Sony is making the new movie. Didn't one guy who got the first leak right claim Bond was coming to All Stars?

true, but beenox holds the rights to make the games, IDK if that would make a difference, though.

It would be pure lol if Skater Spidey was in though
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
STRIDE OR DIE
#9Chzrm3Posted 4/30/2012 9:04:11 PM
This would've been believable if you didn't have two legend of dragoon characters in there.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if you were right. I mean, having Toan from DC in there? YES PLZ! And while Spiderman's an odd choice, I'd vastly prefer him over Bond.

I just can't see them putting in two characters from a single game that was big in the PS1 era.

I'd love it - I don't see it.
#10zombie_baitPosted 4/30/2012 9:05:09 PM
I didn't know Sony was making the new Spiderman movie. Between that and his appearance in the Tony Hawk game I guess there is a very slim chance of him being in. He should definitely incorporate some of his signature skateboarding tricks like the Spidey Flip.