SPOILERS AHEAD - What I know for some of the remaining characters

#11RagemanPosted 4/30/2012 9:06:45 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
This would've been believable if you didn't have two legend of dragoon characters in there.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if you were right. I mean, having Toan from DC in there? YES PLZ! And while Spiderman's an odd choice, I'd vastly prefer him over Bond.

I just can't see them putting in two characters from a single game that was big in the PS1 era.

I'd love it - I don't see it.

there's only 1 LoD char in OP's post
#12MightymegaPosted 4/30/2012 9:06:54 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
This would've been believable if you didn't have two legend of dragoon characters in there.

Are we looking at the same list? What 2 LOD characters do you see.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#13MightymegaPosted 4/30/2012 9:10:14 PM(edited)
lol reverse seconds, we could have had a same time post.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#14Chzrm3Posted 4/30/2012 9:10:10 PM
Oops I'm a moron, for some reason when I read his list the fact that he was drawing parallels to Smash characters made me think there were two LoD characters on there. : X

In that case I'll happily convince myself that this is real. I'd probably die of happiness if Toan actually made it in.
#15xXKira_KiraXxPosted 4/30/2012 9:15:23 PM
I can't really say why I know this, or how I obtained this information, so I'm completely understanding if you want to take this with a grain of salt at best.

I know six characters yet to be revealed that may surprise you folks.

The first of the bunch? Vahn, from Legend of Legaia. Plays similar to a balance sword user, if we're going to make comparisons to Smash Brothers. The second? DmC Dante, from the game of the same name. First step to gauge interest for a reboot. Dante's Inferno clone. The third? Shiva, from the Resident Evil franchise. Uses her 2nd Gold Edition character. New playstyle, not really comparable to Brawl. Fourth is Soki, who hails from the Onimusha series. Another more power emphasis sword user clone. Fifth goes to Ryu Hayabusa of the Ninja Gaiden franchise. New playstyle to redeem what they did to NG3 with the ability to choose his weapon of choices at the characters select screen. And sixth, last but not least, is a character size Vita, who uses his trademark AR to project moves and playstyle similar to that of Edge Master. Transitions about as well as he could into the game, always changing new playstyle.
---
PSN: Kira321: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pq4TdFa-ZI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwHZS84_IrY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcdhUqxzqR0&feature=related
#16geneocidePosted 4/30/2012 9:21:51 PM
xXKira_KiraXx posted...

You put Soki and Ryu in the same paragraph as the abomination known as DmC. More importantly you called etnad, dante....
---
I am a gravelord, I am a necromancer, If you cross me I curse you and when you find me, I hit you with miasma.