Who will main Fat Princess?

#11Chzrm3Posted 5/1/2012 1:25:14 AM
I loved that game, although admittedly I was hoping that the character would be the little guys you actually played as in the game, and not the Fat Princess herself. XD That said, when I heard/saw that she actually has moves that utilize those guys, I got pretty excited.

I can't say if I'll main her yet, since I'm waiting on a lot of great characters (Demon Souls character, Toan, Valkryia Chronicles character, Sackboy, etc), but she's definitely someone I'm excited to try! =D
#12masa8munePosted 5/1/2012 4:27:11 AM
Stupid character is stupid.

add better ones sony.
---
rumors about bleach getting cancelled.
hope its just a rumor....
#13Clausudo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 6:26:53 AM
I can't imagine what online multiplayer looks like with Fat Princess. Lol. I'm sure that I would laugh so hard.
#14Wario_manPosted 5/1/2012 6:33:37 AM
Wario is my favourite Mario series character but I'm not getting it from Fat Princess. I don't care for her, if Ratchet gets in I'll certainly be choosing him but I'm not looking up anything to see who and who doesn't get in. I want it all to be a surprise this time.
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.