Characters I want/expect from each Playstation system:

#1Yang_K_VuePosted 5/1/2012 1:56:00 AM
PSOne
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Crash - One of the top franchise for PSOne.

2. Spyro - Again, one of the best franchises for the PSOne.

3. Ape Escape Rep - Probably spike from the original Ape Escape.

4. Rayman - Rayman was first introduced on the PSOne. Considering the success its been having with Rayman Origins he's likely to make it in.

5. Toomba - Not as big as spyro or crash but very unique.

6. Rikimaru (Tenchu) - One of the first ninja games out their. Tenchu was well received we it first came out on the PSOne. Plus, who doesn't want to see a ninja in this game?

7. Breath of Fire Rep - Both III & IV were exclusive to the PSOne. Who doesn't want to see dragon transformations?

PS2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Dark Cloud Rep - Exclusive rpg for ps2. I would love to see Max from DC2.

2. Buzz - very popular casual game for the ps2.

3. Sly - Probably will make it; considering he has a fourth installment coming up.

4. Jak - one of the most iconic platformers for the PS2. Be surprised if it didn't make it.

5. Rachet & Clank - High chance of making it in.

PS3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Leonard - From WKC. Exclusive rpg to Sony's PS3. Well received by public so I don't see why not.

I don't play FPS games but I'm sure probably 2/3 of the cast is going to be from FPS games. That's something that I hope doesn't happen because I want a diverse roster with unique styles of gameplay.
#2KK_the_SliderPosted 5/1/2012 1:58:11 AM
Sly is in the game. He was one of the first 6 shown.