Characters I want/expect from each Playstation system:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Characters I want/expect from each Playstation system:

User Info: Yang_K_Vue

Yang_K_Vue
4 years ago#1
PSOne
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Crash - One of the top franchise for PSOne.

2. Spyro - Again, one of the best franchises for the PSOne.

3. Ape Escape Rep - Probably spike from the original Ape Escape.

4. Rayman - Rayman was first introduced on the PSOne. Considering the success its been having with Rayman Origins he's likely to make it in.

5. Toomba - Not as big as spyro or crash but very unique.

6. Rikimaru (Tenchu) - One of the first ninja games out their. Tenchu was well received we it first came out on the PSOne. Plus, who doesn't want to see a ninja in this game?

7. Breath of Fire Rep - Both III & IV were exclusive to the PSOne. Who doesn't want to see dragon transformations?

PS2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Dark Cloud Rep - Exclusive rpg for ps2. I would love to see Max from DC2.

2. Buzz - very popular casual game for the ps2.

3. Sly - Probably will make it; considering he has a fourth installment coming up.

4. Jak - one of the most iconic platformers for the PS2. Be surprised if it didn't make it.

5. Rachet & Clank - High chance of making it in.

PS3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Leonard - From WKC. Exclusive rpg to Sony's PS3. Well received by public so I don't see why not.

I don't play FPS games but I'm sure probably 2/3 of the cast is going to be from FPS games. That's something that I hope doesn't happen because I want a diverse roster with unique styles of gameplay.

User Info: KK_the_Slider

KK_the_Slider
4 years ago#2
Sly is in the game. He was one of the first 6 shown.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Characters I want/expect from each Playstation system:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived