So think Ryu found his next challenge?

#21OdiousThirteenPosted 5/1/2012 11:59:13 AM
If I believed everything Capcom said, I'd be playing a new Mega Man game right now.
#22Dragunov_4_everPosted 5/1/2012 12:01:15 PM
JStewVGM posted...
Let me help you. It's serious. Capcom has already said they will not have any characters in this game. So what's "really that stupid"? You are.... Don't jump to conclusions and call others stupid when you have no idea what it is you are posting about. Knowledge helps son.

There's so much "lol" in this post.

I have no idea?

"A couple of points...

I saw the announcement and as I'm sure you noticed, it's shipping this year. Which means... I'd bet that they're at or near content complete for launch. So if you're asking us to engage now in the hopes of getting something in, it's probably safe to assume that if something already isn't planned for/built, it's probably not going to happen (at least not for launch).

Second... while I'd like to see some Capcom stuff in the game (it looks cool), this is a Sony game, not a Capcom game. I'm not able speak to what their plans or intentions are with regard to third party content. Again, it's a question for Sony, not Capcom."

It mentions nothing about them not wanting or having any characters in Sony All-Stars. This quote is basically as good as a "no comment".

Learn2Comprehend, "son".
---
TTT2: Dragunov, Marduk, Ogre, Jinpachi, Alisa.
#23YomonachiPosted 5/1/2012 12:05:36 PM
OdiousThirteen posted...
If I believed everything Capcom said, I'd be playing a new Mega Man game right now.

...Does Capcom hate Mega Man? Sometimes I wonder, maybe they hate their MM fans.
---
SEN: Soruichi_Kitty
We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real greatness...is what you do with the hand that dealts it.
#24ZEOPOWER6Posted 5/1/2012 12:07:32 PM
taoxadasa posted...
Capcom has already said they have no plans to be involved in this game.

Didn't they say that they couldn't say anything because it's Sony's game and that Sony hadn't approached them yet?
#25Nate_DihldorffPosted 5/1/2012 12:10:22 PM
ZEOPOWER6 posted...
taoxadasa posted...

Didn't they say that they couldn't say anything because it's Sony's game and that Sony hadn't approached them yet?

No, they said that Sony hasn't approached them at all. Adding "yet" to the end of the sentence would imply that they will eventually approach them, which is not the case.

Capcom doesn't just lend their characters out on the fly. They have to be ASKED. And so far, they weren't asked, and it's too late for them to be.
---
http://kotaku.com/5811665/2011-is-all-about-the-gun-barrels
#26Dragunov_4_everPosted 5/1/2012 12:14:16 PM(edited)
ZEOPOWER6 posted...
taoxadasa posted...

They just basically said that to come to Sony now would be too late, but that doesn't mean that they haven't already or that Sony haven't came to them.

---
TTT2: Dragunov, Marduk, Ogre, Jinpachi, Alisa.
#27Big_Brownie25(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 3:02:43 PM
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
ZEOPOWER6 posted...
taoxadasa posted...

No, they said that Sony hasn't approached them at all. Adding "yet" to the end of the sentence would imply that they will eventually approach them, which is not the case.

Capcom doesn't just lend their characters out on the fly. They have to be ASKED. And so far, they weren't asked, and it's too late for them to be.

Not too late to ask them to be dlc additions though, what better characters are there to be dlc than the Capcom characters lol.
#28shigerufanaticPosted 5/1/2012 3:44:38 PM
Although Ryu or Megaman would be good Capcom reps, I think that Dante would be much more suitable for this since the original Devil May Cry was a big PS2 seller back then.
---
YOU HAD A SEXY PHASE?!!?!
#29Big_Brownie25(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 4:27:13 PM
And yet I still never played it......

Oh man, I need to get the HD collection.