Gene from Godhand.

#1TaizukuPosted 5/1/2012 9:11:56 PM
No takers?
---
Skullgirls > The World
PSN: MobileFlame
#2Roronoa_Zoro117Posted 5/1/2012 9:27:49 PM

"A couple of points...

I saw the announcement and as I'm sure you noticed, it's shipping this year. Which means... I'd bet that they're at or near content complete for launch. So if you're asking us to engage now in the hopes of getting something in, it's probably safe to assume that if something already isn't planned for/built, it's probably not going to happen (at least not for launch).

Second... while I'd like to see some Capcom stuff in the game (it looks cool), this is a Sony game, not a Capcom game. I'm not able speak to what their plans or intentions are with regard to third party content. Again, it's a question for Sony, not Capcom."

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/29085823/Playstations_Battle....__Capcoms_Involvement&post_num=4#519084249

And even then he wouldn't be the first choice for a Capcom character.

#3Big_Brownie25Posted 5/2/2012 2:51:47 AM
I could only see him in MVC games and Capcom didn't even make that happen.

Ryu would be the choice they would most likely make if a Capcom fighter was added in.
#4geneocidePosted 5/2/2012 2:53:29 AM
I saw Gene and thought someone was calling me out on something then I saw god hand and was all like "Yes! oh wait it is capcom."
---
Official Wander of the PSASBR board.
#5Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 7:53:47 PM
geneocide posted...
I saw Gene and thought someone was calling me out on something then I saw god hand and was all like "Yes! oh wait it is capcom."

I weep for GodHand's future.
---
Skullgirls > The World
PSN: MobileFlame