Jak/Crash and Ratchet/Spyro

#1Moe_Lester_13Posted 5/3/2012 6:48:02 PM
I see alot of people rooting for Crash and Spyro (me included), but what do you think of the chances of Jak and Ratchet? More importantly, if Crash and Spyro ARE included, do you think there would even be a chance for J and R?
#2NewMoonShadowPosted 5/3/2012 6:49:57 PM
Crash and Spyro have nothing to do with Jak and Ratchet.

Ratchet and Clank are shoe-ins.

Jak and Daxter are extremely likely.

Crash and Spyro wouldn't surprise me, but I don't think they're guaranteed.
#3skullgreykillaPosted 5/3/2012 6:52:18 PM
too be honest as i have been playing PS games since i was a kid and all four of these characters stood out as symbols of PlayStation (Mario and link of Nintendo) so if they are not in the game i am going to be severely disappointed
---
PSN name: shadowsoldier771 add me if u wants to play COD
#4reptyle101Posted 5/3/2012 7:05:20 PM
Ratchet and Jak are semi-confirmed already. There is no chance they won't be in. Crash and Spyro is harder to say as they most definitely fit with the title but it depends on whether the current owners allow for them being in.
---
Chase the morning
Yield for nothing.
#5CamelJames28Posted 5/3/2012 9:37:29 PM
Well there are Ratchet and clank and Jak and Daxter stages in the game so if they're not in I'll be pretty sad
---
http://i.imgur.com/WX6rS.gif http://i.imgur.com/TUTdw.gif
#6Majora999Posted 5/3/2012 10:36:11 PM
According to Paul Gale Jak & Daxter are already in (he was spot on about everything else).
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#7JStein0222Posted 5/3/2012 10:41:19 PM
wait I'm actually curious. Where is the relationship between Jak/Crash and Ratchet/Spyro?
---
PSN: jsnake22 and my PS All Stars Roster http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w490/JStein0222/All_Stars_Roster.jpg
#8gwabashnubaPosted 5/3/2012 11:01:29 PM
"Crash and Spyro have nothing to do with Jak and Ratchet"
Actually naughty dog created crash and jak and insomniac created ratched and spyro sooooo no your wrong they kinda do have something to do with eachother i mean not really but theres a reason to think about spyro when you think about ratchet and a reason to think about crash when you think of jak
---
PS:P2 Character Name: Kracer Lvl 113 Va Lvl 20 Hu Lvl 6
"The space cash was worth what you as a planet decided it was worth."
#9Moe_Lester_13(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 11:52:11 PM
^ Basically this. Naughty Dog developed Crash and J&D. Insomniac created Spyro and R&C. So I kind of wondered if companies that produce simmilar games wouldnt get multiple reps... Yes I must sound like an idiot. But its a legit question. Anyway, thanks guys. I would personally kill for all 4 of these guys to be in.
#10Father_Time89Posted 5/4/2012 1:44:20 AM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Crash and Spyro have nothing to do with Jak and Ratchet.

Ratchet and Clank are shoe-ins.

Jak and Daxter are extremely likely.

Crash and Spyro wouldn't surprise me, but I don't think they're guaranteed.

Crash Bandicoot on the PS1 was made by Naughty Dog (except for Crash Bash), once they stopped they started making Jak and Daxter.

Same thing happened with Insomniac, they made ye olde Spyro then made Ratchet and Clank.