Higher Chance of getting dream 1st party Characters?

#1MAUIBOI_808Posted 5/3/2012 10:47:07 PM
Do you guys think that an online petition would increase the chances of getting certain dream characters into the game?
#2An_Error_MackroPosted 5/3/2012 10:49:10 PM
MAUIBOI_808 posted...
Do you guys think that an online petition would increase the chances of getting certain dream characters into the game?

My guess would be...no
#3ZidaneskiPosted 5/3/2012 10:56:47 PM

Maybe someone might notice if a certain PS1/2/3 game's sales suddenly shot through the roof.

#4SeihyoukenPosted 5/3/2012 11:39:02 PM
No.
#5Seksii_Gurl_x0Posted 5/3/2012 11:43:22 PM
They said they're really listening to fan feedback so yes. Pretty sure if they got a high demand for Sir Dan, Tomba, Gabe Logan they'd consider it more-so then before. But maybe for DLC.
---
Officially the Seksii valet for Kakashi_Lawyer
#6DarkFistsPosted 5/4/2012 1:40:29 AM
Seksii_Gurl_x0 posted...
They said they're really listening to fan feedback so yes. Pretty sure if they got a high demand for Sir Dan, Tomba, Gabe Logan they'd consider it more-so then before. But maybe for DLC.

Yeah, though really, I think it is better to just post your wanted characters on any form that is discussing this, to make the chances higher

Though I do recommend avoiding the NISA, Xseed, and Tales forums that are discussing this, seeing as they most likely won't go onto websites for 3rd party publishers :P
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#7MAUIBOI_808(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 1:55:41 AM
DarkFists posted...
Seksii_Gurl_x0 posted...

Yeah, though really, I think it is better to just post your wanted characters on any form that is discussing this, to make the chances higher

Though I do recommend avoiding the NISA, Xseed, and Tales forums that are discussing this, seeing as they most likely won't go onto websites for 3rd party publishers :P

Oh? do Superbot really look at Gfaqs message boards?
#8DarkFistsPosted 5/4/2012 2:28:08 AM
MAUIBOI_808 posted...
DarkFists posted...
Seksii_Gurl_x0 posted...

Oh? do Superbot really look at Gfaqs message boards?

Not 100% sure, but it does have a higher chance than other publisher's forums
---
PSN=Gelthidor