Higher Chance of getting dream 1st party Characters?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Higher Chance of getting dream 1st party Characters?

User Info: MAUIBOI_808

MAUIBOI_808
4 years ago#1
Do you guys think that an online petition would increase the chances of getting certain dream characters into the game?

User Info: An_Error_Mackro

An_Error_Mackro
4 years ago#2
MAUIBOI_808 posted...
Do you guys think that an online petition would increase the chances of getting certain dream characters into the game?

My guess would be...no

User Info: Zidaneski

Zidaneski
4 years ago#3

Maybe someone might notice if a certain PS1/2/3 game's sales suddenly shot through the roof.

User Info: Seihyouken

Seihyouken
4 years ago#4
No.

User Info: Seksii_Gurl_x0

Seksii_Gurl_x0
4 years ago#5
They said they're really listening to fan feedback so yes. Pretty sure if they got a high demand for Sir Dan, Tomba, Gabe Logan they'd consider it more-so then before. But maybe for DLC.
Officially the Seksii valet for Kakashi_Lawyer

User Info: DarkFists

DarkFists
4 years ago#6
Seksii_Gurl_x0 posted...
They said they're really listening to fan feedback so yes. Pretty sure if they got a high demand for Sir Dan, Tomba, Gabe Logan they'd consider it more-so then before. But maybe for DLC.

Yeah, though really, I think it is better to just post your wanted characters on any form that is discussing this, to make the chances higher

Though I do recommend avoiding the NISA, Xseed, and Tales forums that are discussing this, seeing as they most likely won't go onto websites for 3rd party publishers :P
PSN=Gelthidor

User Info: MAUIBOI_808

MAUIBOI_808
4 years ago#7
DarkFists posted...
Seksii_Gurl_x0 posted...

Yeah, though really, I think it is better to just post your wanted characters on any form that is discussing this, to make the chances higher

Though I do recommend avoiding the NISA, Xseed, and Tales forums that are discussing this, seeing as they most likely won't go onto websites for 3rd party publishers :P

Oh? do Superbot really look at Gfaqs message boards?

User Info: DarkFists

DarkFists
4 years ago#8
MAUIBOI_808 posted...
DarkFists posted...
Seksii_Gurl_x0 posted...

Oh? do Superbot really look at Gfaqs message boards?

Not 100% sure, but it does have a higher chance than other publisher's forums
PSN=Gelthidor
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Higher Chance of getting dream 1st party Characters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
SMS teases PSASBR on Twitter?SSBR1071/17 5:44PM