Omar confirms DLC, getting all chars they wanted, mixed local/online modes+more

#31AxccelPosted 5/4/2012 11:44:58 AM
Where can I directly contact the developers so I can voice my opinion of mah characters?
---
Black FC - 3224 4871 9538
PSN: EZed2587
#32MightymegaPosted 5/4/2012 11:45:26 AM
SSBR10 posted...
Does anyone think there'll be a Story Mode too?

I'm not trying to be mean here but they confirmed this stuff in the first unveiling of the game where have you people been at? I know that you should know cause i've seen you on this board.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#33SenorLovecraftPosted 5/4/2012 12:17:54 PM
Any chance that we might see this on Vita?
Maybe… Stay tuned.

Awwww yeeeee
#34CyborgTwentyPosted 5/4/2012 12:40:45 PM
Dragunov_4_ever posted...
If only I had a dollar for every roster-related topic that CyborgTwenty turns into an opportunity to use the term "Crapcom" and/or rant about UMvC3's lack of Megaman.

it's crapcoms own fault for making the worst decisions in video game history.
#35ZEOPOWER6(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 12:45:03 PM
Axccel posted...
Where can I directly contact the developers so I can voice my opinion of mah characters?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/04/26/see-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-in-action/#comments

Probably here because Omar wrote the article and sees the comments.
#36SSBR10Posted 5/4/2012 12:48:00 PM
Mightymega posted...
I'm not trying to be mean here but they confirmed this stuff in the first unveiling of the game where have you people been at? I know that you should know cause i've seen you on this board.

I don't look at interviews all the time. I usually look at the gameplay first and then interviews later.

You could have at least directed me to it, though. That would have been much easier.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#37AnomalycadPosted 5/4/2012 12:51:17 PM
@Roronoa_Zoro117
On Ed Boon's tweet he hinted at Scorpion by showing an image when someone asked him, but you know he could be trolling.
#38ZEOPOWER6(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 12:57:05 PM
SSBR10 posted...
Mightymega posted...

I don't look at interviews all the time. I usually look at the gameplay first and then interviews later.

You could have at least directed me to it, though. That would have been much easier.

They didn't necessarily say a story mode, but it seems that they plan an Arcade Mode.

In addition to a rich and deep online multiplayer experience, players can engage in several single player modes including Combat Trials and Arcade mode. In Combat Trials, players not only learn the basics of the game but perfect their skills through hundreds of unique challenges. Additionally players can play through a fixed level progression with prizes in Arcade mode.
From the initial press release.

There's also a bit of a King of Fighters-y/other fighting game Trials Mode with challenges.
#39SSBR10Posted 5/4/2012 1:04:33 PM
Well that's different then. I was thinking like Brawl's SSE or something.

I do hope we get SOME kind of explanation why these characters are meeting up.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#40SenorLovecraftPosted 5/4/2012 1:12:53 PM
I thought it was implied there would be some sort of story mode?