valkyria chronicles?

#1skinnykartmanPosted 5/4/2012 1:09:48 PM
i'd love to see Selvaria Bles in it from the original game what do you think are the chances for a valkyria chronicles character appearing in PSASBR
#2TyranidomegaPosted 5/4/2012 1:27:12 PM
I think it's 50/50, but I hope Selvaria is included aswell. She could be like the Samus of this game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WgpEA.jpg
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#3REAL_Iron_SheikPosted 5/4/2012 1:27:30 PM
Shes a good pick because shes awesome, a villain and female :D
---
WWF Hall of Famer. Greatest Iranian Entertainer of all time. www.sheikshow.com Book me for TV, movie, comedian, convention, stag and more.
#4ClausudoPosted 5/4/2012 1:59:20 PM
Eww I don't like valkyria chronicles because it's "stragery RPG".
#5SieKensouPosted 5/4/2012 2:13:44 PM
Alicia
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#6MightymegaPosted 5/4/2012 2:28:03 PM
I wish dawg I wish.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#7Chzrm3Posted 5/4/2012 2:33:54 PM
I'm surprised you'd want Selvaria and not Alicia. I loved everything about Valkyria Chronicles, but I never understood why people seemed to like Selvaria and more than Alicia and Welkin.

I'd love to see Alicia playable, though. It'd be a pretty great moveset, using her spoiler-tacular weaponry as up-close and personal combat, and then her trusty wooden gun from range. : D
#8Gen2000Posted 5/4/2012 2:36:01 PM
Probably because Selvaria was more interesting....and boobs.
---
The Storm Is About To Rage.....
#9Seksii_Gurl_x0Posted 5/4/2012 2:37:09 PM
Welkin was so boring. Alicia was okay but i liked most of the squad mates more than both of them. Selveria is definetely the most interesting of the characters and she could have a pretty awesome move-set. Not to mention her design was great.
---
Officially the Seksii valet for Kakashi_Lawyer
#10MightymegaPosted 5/4/2012 2:47:39 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
I'm surprised you'd want Selvaria and not Alicia.

I'll answer that for you, Selvaria is more hardcore than alicia and fits a fighting game better than a character who doesn't like war or fighting when she doesn't have to.

I loved everything about Valkyria Chronicles, but I never understood why people seemed to like Selvaria and more than Alicia and Welkin.

Welkin is boring he's just a regular guy and that's all he is. Alicia is to nice and her costume doesn't say anything other than plain military uniform and she's small in all area's. Selvaria has bewbs as well but I don't care about those she's just more badass and has a better name as well.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan