Tidus over Cloud?

#1RagnoraokPosted 5/5/2012 12:27:43 PM
I think that Tidus(from Final Fantasy 10) has a better chance of getting in than Cloud(from Final Fantasy 7). Cloud is kept under tight watch by SE, since many believe his story is not over. However, Tidus' story is over. Tidus would fit this game more than Cloud imo. I highly doubt that Cloud will make it, but I hope that Tidus does. I also think Sephiroth has a good chance too, since he is widely popular. What do you guys think?
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"
#2CyborgTwentyPosted 5/5/2012 12:28:51 PM
lightning
#3DarkFistsPosted 5/5/2012 12:28:51 PM
I think that if any character has a higher chance than Cloud, it would be Squall or Lightning to be honest
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#4epik_fail1Posted 5/5/2012 12:29:44 PM
Cloud, Sephiroth or Lightning are the only characters from FF I see getting in this game TBH
---
Mewtwo, Lucario and Zoroark (or) Victini all deserve to be in SSB4
People who agree : 37
#5rx7spiritPosted 5/5/2012 12:33:45 PM(edited)
I doubt it. They would probably go with characters who are more well known. If any FF character gets in it would be Cloud, Sephiroth, or Lightning.

*I just noticed that the previous poster said the same exact thing...lol
---
PSN: demon_eyes113
#6MightymegaPosted 5/5/2012 12:48:34 PM
Naw I could see Auron and Yuna making it in over Tidus if they were to get someone from FFX.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#7Ragnoraok(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 12:52:39 PM
Mightymega posted...
Naw I could see Auron and Yuna making it in over Tidus if they were to get someone from FFX.

how could they make it over tidus when he was the main character? Maybe Auron, but Yuna?
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"
#8sworderPosted 5/5/2012 12:56:04 PM
Am I the only one that thinks Cloud has 0 chance of getting in? Lightning is multiplatform too, I can't see her being around.
---
Aww, I love when trolls develop feelings and become self-aware. - Ark is Back
#9RoflSyrupPosted 5/5/2012 12:57:19 PM

how could they make it over tidus when he was the main character? Maybe Auron, but Yuna?

Yuna was more prominent than Auron in that game. She was like the other main character. However, Yuna wouldn't fit very well as summoning giant beasts is like her thing.
---
Official Vivi Orunitia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy board.
"How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist."
#1061degreesPosted 5/5/2012 1:03:13 PM
sworder posted...
Am I the only one that thinks Cloud has 0 chance of getting in? Lightning is multiplatform too, I can't see her being around.

It doesn't matter about if the original games are exclusive or not.. why would it?
the companies dont care about that stuff., they only care about money! if sony has given enough money, they can be in.