Possibility that the Disgaea series will be included?

#1Zoulburg123Posted 5/7/2012 5:16:24 PM
I know that Disgaea isn't that popular of a series (except maybe in Japan), but I would like to see any popular characters apear in this game.

possible playable's for this series:
Laharl
Etna
Adell
Mao
Beryl
Zetta
Valvatorez
Fenrich
Pleinair
Prinny

What do you think? Or include any other characters in your opinion.
---
"It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you." - Batman
#2Goul111Posted 5/7/2012 5:58:48 PM
Disgaea is a niche IP here in the states and while bigger in Japan, tis not that big. If anyone had a chance of getting in from Disgaea, its probably Laharl.
---
https://www.google.com/landing/takeaction/ http://americancensorship.org/
Let's keep our internet uncensored. Sign these petitions and fight the SOPA and PIPA.
#3MAUIBOI_808Posted 5/7/2012 6:03:18 PM
prinny is the mascot for nisa
#4DarkHiei09Posted 5/7/2012 6:09:12 PM
Yeah as great as this game is not that many americans know about it. But if it was to come out it would likely be Laharl or a prinny
---
I LOVE the smell of NAPALM in the mornin
#5NewMoonShadowPosted 5/7/2012 6:56:44 PM
My vote would be for Laharl, Etna, or a Prinny.

And I think their chances are good, considering that outside of futureports Disgaea has been one of the only PS-only third-party series' to be made in YEARS.
#6sharinguyPosted 5/7/2012 7:32:47 PM
I would love for Mao, Valvatorez or Fukka to be in this
---
PSN: Dorman_777
Pokemon Black FC: 5414-9379-0757
#7Seksii_Gurl_x0Posted 5/7/2012 7:40:30 PM
I want Prinny just because he's the most recognizable and sooo cute ^__^
---
Officially the Seksii valet for Kakashi_Lawyer
#8ZidaneskiPosted 5/7/2012 7:46:12 PM
I would want Adell to be in this game. Laharl has become stale to me after seeing him soooo many times in soooo many games and just having the same personality which involves simply laughing. Adell has a great design and has some great moves. I think he would be more likeable than Laharl in this setting.
#9GuiltyGearGodPosted 5/7/2012 7:53:39 PM
Thing is that Laharl's been a bonus boss for so long now and doesn't even have a significant role in any PS3 game, so I wouldn't hold my breath for him.
---
Thou shalt not think that any man over the age of 30 that plays with a child that is not his own is a pedophile. Some people are just nice.