PSASBR character demand rating 7- Cloud Strife

#1pixel378Posted 5/8/2012 9:46:50 AM
Thesis

This topic is meant as a gauge to determine how in touch the developer is with the community in terms of which characters should be in this game and are most relevant/ iconic to the playstation brand. This is a mix of both your opinion in should the selected character be in this game and do you want them in this game.

How it goes
-Im going to select a character at random everyday from here on out to the reveal on the website and probably further. You are free to suggest a character for the following day but please know I am not tallying suggestions.
-I want you to give a definitive yes or no answer based on your own opinion.
-I will do the simple math and give you a figure in percentage on the following day as well as the next character.
-Ill keep a log of the most coveted selections and we will see if Superbot gets it right according to us, the consumer, barring all 3rd party conflicts in which a deal could not be made.

Today's character and description
Cloud is a mercenary and self-proclaimed ex-member of SOLDIER, a select, genetically augmented military unit operating under the de facto world government and megacorporation Shinra Electric Power Company. Fighting against Shinra in the resistance group 'AVALANCHE' and driven by a feud with the primary antagonist, Sephiroth,[4] Cloud learns to accept his troubled past and adapts to his role as a leader. Cloud has also appeared in several other titles outside the Final Fantasy VII continuity such as Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Special, Final Fantasy Tactics, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Ehrgeiz and the Kingdom Hearts series.

The people have spoken-In order of popularity
Crash Bandicoot-97.1% (34 to 1)
Spyro the dragon-92.85% (39 to 3)
Wander- 80% (32 to 8)
Sir Dan Fortesque- 78.12% (25 to 7)
Pipo Ape- 69.56% (16 to 7)
Chimera- 62.85% (22 to 13)

Feel free to discuss and suggest with eachother, but please give a yes or no, not a percentage. I will not include any other answer but a yes or no.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#2JohnbobbPosted 5/8/2012 9:49:10 AM
No.
---
I am the Box Ghost. Beware.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz6jrOvvK1qd3p2to1_500.gif
#3RaveltGloryPosted 5/8/2012 9:49:19 AM
No.
#4CyborgTwentyPosted 5/8/2012 9:49:49 AM
no i don't want him.
#5Devlin3333Posted 5/8/2012 9:50:34 AM
I see a pattern emerging.

I'm going to abstain from voting because I've personally never played the Final Fantasy games.
---
"Education doesn't end when the bell rings. You're supposed to take pride in how you carry yourself."
--SymphonicRain
#661degreesPosted 5/8/2012 9:51:58 AM
I don't see why not. He's a big symbol of ps1 back in the day.. so, yes i want him in.
#7pixel378(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 9:52:34 AM
Devlin3333 posted...
I see a pattern emerging.

I'm going to abstain from voting because I've personally never played the Final Fantasy games.

Pattern? Am I telegraphing my choices somehow?
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#8trollhunter2Posted 5/8/2012 9:52:47 AM
yes of course more swordsman
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
come at me bros
#9SSBR10Posted 5/8/2012 9:54:22 AM
Yes.

He's very relevant to the PlayStation brand and a fan-favorite. I sure want him in.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#10FerinFoxtrotPosted 5/8/2012 9:56:27 AM
I wouldn't Mind Cloud....

Now if Stahn(Tales of Destiny) and Fayte(Star Ocean) were in...that would be amazing
---
Official Rocket Raccoon of the UMvC3 Boards