PSASBR character demand rating 7- Cloud Strife

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. PSASBR character demand rating 7- Cloud Strife
3 years ago#1
Thesis

This topic is meant as a gauge to determine how in touch the developer is with the community in terms of which characters should be in this game and are most relevant/ iconic to the playstation brand. This is a mix of both your opinion in should the selected character be in this game and do you want them in this game.

How it goes
-Im going to select a character at random everyday from here on out to the reveal on the website and probably further. You are free to suggest a character for the following day but please know I am not tallying suggestions.
-I want you to give a definitive yes or no answer based on your own opinion.
-I will do the simple math and give you a figure in percentage on the following day as well as the next character.
-Ill keep a log of the most coveted selections and we will see if Superbot gets it right according to us, the consumer, barring all 3rd party conflicts in which a deal could not be made.

Today's character and description
Cloud is a mercenary and self-proclaimed ex-member of SOLDIER, a select, genetically augmented military unit operating under the de facto world government and megacorporation Shinra Electric Power Company. Fighting against Shinra in the resistance group 'AVALANCHE' and driven by a feud with the primary antagonist, Sephiroth,[4] Cloud learns to accept his troubled past and adapts to his role as a leader. Cloud has also appeared in several other titles outside the Final Fantasy VII continuity such as Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Special, Final Fantasy Tactics, Dissidia Final Fantasy, Ehrgeiz and the Kingdom Hearts series.

The people have spoken-In order of popularity
Crash Bandicoot-97.1% (34 to 1)
Spyro the dragon-92.85% (39 to 3)
Wander- 80% (32 to 8)
Sir Dan Fortesque- 78.12% (25 to 7)
Pipo Ape- 69.56% (16 to 7)
Chimera- 62.85% (22 to 13)

Feel free to discuss and suggest with eachother, but please give a yes or no, not a percentage. I will not include any other answer but a yes or no.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
3 years ago#2
No.
---
I am the Box Ghost. Beware.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz6jrOvvK1qd3p2to1_500.gif
3 years ago#3
No.
3 years ago#4
no i don't want him.
3 years ago#5
I see a pattern emerging.

I'm going to abstain from voting because I've personally never played the Final Fantasy games.
---
"Education doesn't end when the bell rings. You're supposed to take pride in how you carry yourself."
--SymphonicRain
3 years ago#6
I don't see why not. He's a big symbol of ps1 back in the day.. so, yes i want him in.
3 years ago#7
Devlin3333 posted...
I see a pattern emerging.

I'm going to abstain from voting because I've personally never played the Final Fantasy games.

Pattern? Am I telegraphing my choices somehow?
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
3 years ago#8
yes of course more swordsman
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
come at me bros
3 years ago#9
Yes.

He's very relevant to the PlayStation brand and a fan-favorite. I sure want him in.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
3 years ago#10
I wouldn't Mind Cloud....

Now if Stahn(Tales of Destiny) and Fayte(Star Ocean) were in...that would be amazing
---
Official Rocket Raccoon of the UMvC3 Boards
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. PSASBR character demand rating 7- Cloud Strife

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived