How I think this game should go down at E3

#1sinncrossPosted 5/9/2012 7:57:27 PM
Instead of having one segment of the conference dedicated to this game, spread it out through the conference by doing the following:

So let's sat that Square and Namco have a character in the game and are going to be at the conference. All this is hypothetical but it should get my idea acorss.

So Square come on stage and show off FF14 2.0 or whatever... before they leave they reveal Cloud is in the game, and bam, short montage of Cloud in the game.

Then Namco comes, announces Tales of Xillia in English. They finish, then they announce that someone from Xillia is in the PS fighter, and short montage of the character in the game.

Then maybe before the final reveal of the conference, they show off the E3 trailer for the game which includes the current existing characters and newly announced characters with what ever else they want.

This way, they really get the marketing of the game going through the whole of the conference and would be fun to see who is added from whatever devs show up.

What do you think?
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#2StogieKilmerPosted 5/9/2012 8:15:43 PM
I don't think any company is going to give up part of their conference time to a game that they aren't selling or publishing. Unless they get a bigger cut of the money. This idea would be smart, though. I am just certain it won't happen.
---
PSN: CaptHanJovi XBL: Capt Han Jovi.
Anticipating: Lollipop Chainsaw, Spec Ops: The Line, Metal Gear Rising, and The new Queens of the Stone Age album
#3sinncross(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 8:46:45 PM
StogieKilmer posted...
I don't think any company is going to give up part of their conference time to a game that they aren't selling or publishing. Unless they get a bigger cut of the money. This idea would be smart, though. I am just certain it won't happen.

Maybe I phrased it wrong... I meant at Sony's conference... as in they show a game at the Sony conference and their segment ends with the character reveal.

gomenasai >.<
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!