Do you want voice chat?

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
I don't really care either way as long as I can mute people.
People are afraid of what they don't understand.
4 years ago#2
If I can mute people, sure...voice chat with people you don't know usually results in annoying/cocky/stupid people chatting your ear off, or shouting profanities :P
4 years ago#3
Voice chat would be AWESOME! I learned a few new cuss words from the big boys, and can't wait to use 'em, and sound tough, and intimidate my opponants!

EDIT: Just incase you don't get it, I was only kidding. As long as there's a mute option, I'm all for voice chat.
I remember back in the day when Crash Bandicoot was Sony's Mario.
4 years ago#4
I don't see much point in this game.. it may have team modes but teambased gameplay isn't really needed.. therefore, i think voice chat isnt either.. but if it's in i won't be bothered.
4 years ago#5
I don't really see why it wouldn't be in. I mean, this isn't a Nintendo game. I would have assumed it would just be in :/
Hi. I rawk.
4 years ago#6
I never use it, and I hate when it is used and can't be turned off. But there are people who like it so I'll say yeah as long as you can turn it off.
Official Sly Cooper of the PSASBR boards
4 years ago#7
Listen to pre-pubescent boys scream obscenities because they just learned how? No thanks.
The official Kefka. I hate you all.
4 years ago#8
Yes and no.
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
4 years ago#9
Yes but I would prefer they have a mute feature too.
4 years ago#10

Yes but I would prefer they have a mute feature too.

This is a signature.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived