Let's theorize a perfected online mode.

#1TaizukuPosted 5/13/2012 1:24:23 PM
1. Being able to kick people from rooms based on a vote.

I pick this because it would eliminate people being kicked for no reason, and also leave the option of getting rid of annoying people, or people that are AFK...err AFC
---
Skullgirls > The World
PSN: MobileFlame
#2blaze19_0XPosted 5/13/2012 1:36:27 PM
2. A built in ranking system so people don't have to resort to fan made ladders like they do with brawl.

3. No friend codes. Adding someone should be as simple as adding their Psn IDs.

4. Several customization modes and searches. For instance, say you want to search to play someone of your skill level (or better/worse) you should be able to do this by setting the limits of the BPs they can have.

5. Sony hosted 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 online tournaments with winnable prizes such as costumes, trophies etc.

6. No lag.
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
#361degreesPosted 5/13/2012 1:49:33 PM
Taizuku posted...

I pick this because it would eliminate people being kicked for no reason, and also leave the option of getting rid of annoying people, or people that are AFK...err AFC

You'd think so, but in GTA4 it was a BIG FAIL.. no one bothered.
the kick button needs to be WELL IN VIEW..

also i want kind of stage voting like halo / uncharted multiplayer (maybe?)
#4JohnbobbPosted 5/13/2012 2:02:45 PM

Maybe. Sometimes you have to worry about that though. Regardless, sometimes people will kick for no reason. A majority would only take 2 votes.

4. Several customization modes and searches. For instance, say you want to search to play someone of your skill level (or better/worse) you should be able to do this by setting the limits of the BPs they can have.

I definitely want specific searches, but maybe not determined by BPs. Maybe a choice of casual/competitive/advanced.
---
I am the Box Ghost. Beware.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz6jrOvvK1qd3p2to1_500.gif
#5blaze19_0XPosted 5/13/2012 2:03:45 PM
Good idea. I don't see why they can't include both.
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
#6Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 2:13:53 PM
Oh yea, being able to see the stats of the other person BEFORE the fight.
---
Skullgirls > The World
#7RobotPirteGhostPosted 5/13/2012 2:25:12 PM
A much better method of stage selection than Brawl has. Too many people pick the same stage over and over and it can make the game boring

Either A: Rotation. Player 1 picks for match 1, player 2 picks for match 2, etc

Or B: Voting. The game randomly picks a number of stages, then players vote on them, the one with the most votes wins. Ties are broken with random selection. Winning stage will not be in the next vote.
---
Official Devil Dinosaur of the MvC3 board!
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#8Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2012 2:32:30 PM
RobotPirteGhost posted...
A much better method of stage selection than Brawl has. Too many people pick the same stage over and over and it can make the game boring

Either A: Rotation. Player 1 picks for match 1, player 2 picks for match 2, etc

Or B: Voting. The game randomly picks a number of stages, then players vote on them, the one with the most votes wins. Ties are broken with random selection. Winning stage will not be in the next vote.

Or being able to keep certain stages away from the higher level play.
---
Skullgirls > The World
#9StaticnovaPosted 5/13/2012 8:24:30 PM
Totally agree with stage rotation/voting.
---
Awaiting: Guild Wars 2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, God of War: Ascension, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser
#10pixel378Posted 5/13/2012 9:12:04 PM
Different lobbies for different skill ie. New player lobby, skilled player lobby. Really easy system for inviting your friends.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit