You know who I think could be a cool villain?

#1StaticnovaPosted 5/20/2012 4:19:46 PM(edited)
Specter.

Much like the way he took control of the monkies and created chaos, the story could be that he made all these characters fight each other or something. Like maybe he's the one who cause the Patapon invasion on the Hades level, or the Hydra attack in Metropolis.

I can just picture a smartass talking monkey with a badass helmet and floating throne as the bad guy.
---
Awaiting: GW2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, AC3.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser
#2StiputationPosted 5/20/2012 7:31:01 PM
i feel like he's too elementary for a game where he would have to fight characters like Kratos, Snake, Cole Mcgrath e.t.c.

He fits the storyline of ape escape well because of young protagonists like Spike. But for this game....not so much.
#3satat317Posted 5/20/2012 7:40:54 PM
I'd rather much see Bohan the Raven King from Heavenly Sword; very demanding, excellent, funny voice actor, evil, scary, powerful lookin villain.
---
Official NARIKO & LARA CROFT of the PSASBR boards
#4Mortuss_ZeroPosted 5/20/2012 11:35:40 PM
Well clearly it will be an alliance between Dr. Cortez, Dr. Nefarious and Ripto. Maybe Zeus too.
---
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"
#5pixel378Posted 5/21/2012 12:01:50 AM
Mortuss_Zero posted...
Well clearly it will be an alliance between Dr. Cortez, Dr. Nefarious and Ripto. Maybe Zeus too.

Cortex, nefarious and ripto would be a funny combination.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#6Staticnova(Topic Creator)Posted 5/21/2012 3:52:04 AM(edited)

i feel like he's too elementary for a game where he would have to fight characters like Kratos, Snake, Cole Mcgrath e.t.c.

He fits the storyline of ape escape well because of young protagonists like Spike. But for this game....not so much.

Really? But we have serious characters fighting not-so-serious characters already. The idea of the game is sort of light-hearted as it is. I don't think having someone like Specter behind the wheel would really matter.

Although, Cortex, Nefarious and Ripto sounds pretty epic. A sort of humourous syndicate.
---
Awaiting: GW2, Bioshock: Infinite, The Last of Us, GoW:A, Playstation All-Stars, AC3.
PSN: Ambulance-Chaser
#7KeyeszxPosted 5/21/2012 6:50:11 AM
We need a villain who is menacing or just has immense power. Specter is too childish compared to other villains they could use.
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#8CyborgTwentyPosted 5/21/2012 7:33:43 AM
the more i think about it the more i want calypso to be the main villain.
#9CLupulaPosted 5/21/2012 8:19:22 AM
I'm guessing Specter is an Ape Escape character? I think that'd be a bit lame as a main villain.