C/D Big Daddy's inclusion shows that Sony doesn't care about their fans.

#1BigKahnPosted 6/4/2012 10:05:00 AM
I say deny.

I mean really, why put in a character everybody hates over a popular character? Don't say for Gameplay reasons.

for me i'd rather have Popularity>Gameplay any day.

confirm or deny here?
#2RoflSyrupPosted 6/4/2012 10:09:45 AM(edited)
Deny. I don't think it should be worried about too much. They're probably just trying to draw in other fans, broaden the radius of hype, so to speak. . Just because Big Daddy was leaked now, doesn't mean that there won't be plenty of popular, relevant characters to come.
---
Official Vivi Orunitia of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy board.
"How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist."
#3Dragunov_4_everPosted 6/4/2012 10:13:42 AM
Everyone hates Big Daddy? Sony don't care about their fans because of one character inclusion?

LOL GameFAQs; home of the drama queens.I hope that Sony put in more characters like Big Daddy, just to spite whiners like you.
---
Injustice: GAU, TTT2, DoA5, S&S Racing 2, Farcry 3, Amazing Spider-Man, RE6, Sly 4, Playstation All-Stars
#4DarkFistsPosted 6/4/2012 10:17:17 AM
D.

Playstation consoles are owned by all types of people, excluding a character just because it is multiplatform would be stupid, especially if the character has potential to be pretty dang unique...

Big Daddy can't jump in his own game, right? Imagine if instead of being able to jump, he is huge enough to reach any pillars and the like that anyone can jump on...XD
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#5CyborgTwentyPosted 6/4/2012 10:43:10 AM
everyone hates big daddy?
#6DarkFistsPosted 6/4/2012 10:45:48 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...

From the look of this thread, no...there's just a vocal few that hate him
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#7viewmaster_piPosted 6/4/2012 10:47:15 AM
It's not that everyone hates Big Daddy. It's that Big Daddy is much more synonymous to the Xbox 360 crowd.

But if characters like that are getting in, then maybe my list of 90's characters isn't so far-fetched after all.
---
This is my super "secret" board. Keep out.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565572
#8pixel378Posted 6/4/2012 10:48:03 AM
I wouldn't have picked him, but hes not a bad pick by any means, ive only played parts of both bioshocks but hes an interesting character.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#9SpartenX20Posted 6/4/2012 11:09:58 AM
CyborgTwenty posted...

Should've had Subject Delta not some random Big Daddy.

But yeah, complete deny. Its idiotic to say that the accidental reveal of one 3rd party character out of basically eight confirmed chars shows that Sony is scrounging the bottom of the barrel for characters or doesn't understand the definition of PlayStation All-Stars.
---
PSN: FugginFrog
#10Lexmark1989Posted 6/4/2012 11:13:08 AM
Deny and honestly if they didn't care we wouldn't have parapa da rappa.
---
I'm a ladies man and i loves my ladies