Unexpected Hardcore Smash Bros Fan Interviewer

#1djmaster1994Posted 6/8/2012 11:23:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L6Ht94Bz_k

Ouch! I know the Superbot Developer feel awkward that a Hardcore Smash Bros Fan came out of know where.

Your thoughts on this video.
---
"Nah potna it will b da moxt intrsting E3 Nintendo Press Conference since E3 2010". ~djmaster1994 (me)
#2UchihaSasuke52Posted 6/8/2012 11:32:55 AM
Dang, the pause after the first question and the barrage of "like" was almost painful to watch. lol

I think the smash community is being too hard on this game.

Hell, look at all the Street Fighter clones that popped up after SFII. King of Fighters and Mortal Kombat are still around and they are just as much a clone of SFII as PSAS is of Smash. Let this game be what it is and enjoy it for what it is.

I love fighting games and I just want more of them. I've wanted more games like smash for while now(well, more games like smash that are GOOD =P).
#3JCChronoPosted 6/8/2012 11:36:50 AM
The team is probably just tired of hearing that question and trying to think of what to say that's new. I wonder if the other people that "cloned" SSBB had to put up with this constant questioning.
#4blaze19_0XPosted 6/8/2012 11:39:23 AM
1 vs 1 mode confirmed.

No health mode confirmed (again).

It's a bit worrying. When he was asked about other modes all he basically said was 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2 etc. and Online.

So yeah, don't expect this game to have anywhere near the diversity of modes in Smash.
It's probably just going to have VS, Arcade Mode, Practice and Online.
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
#53D3Posted 6/8/2012 11:41:18 AM
He said you couldn't roll, I could've sworn you can roll or dodge.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#6JCChronoPosted 6/8/2012 11:44:09 AM
3D3 posted...

I think he said Sly couldn't roll, not all characters??
#7djmaster1994(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2012 11:44:11 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
1 vs 1 mode confirmed.

No health mode confirmed (again).

It's a bit worrying. When he was asked about other modes all he basically said was 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2 etc. and Online.

So yeah, don't expect this game to have anywhere near the diversity of modes in Smash.
It's probably just going to have VS, Arcade Mode, Practice and Online.

where Super Smash Bros on N64 only had
Classic Mode
Target Test
Board the Platform
for single player mode and Versus
---
"Nah potna it will b da moxt intrsting E3 Nintendo Press Conference since E3 2010". ~djmaster1994 (me)
#8blaze19_0XPosted 6/8/2012 11:44:26 AM
3D3 posted...

No, he said Sly couldn't roll. Rolling has been confirmed for the rest of the cast.
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
#93D3Posted 6/8/2012 11:47:51 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
3D3 posted...

No, he said Sly couldn't roll. Rolling has been confirmed for the rest of the cast.

That's what I was getting at, I think the guy interviewing thinks nobody could roll now because of the way he reacted when he said no rolling. Now he's gonna tell all his friends not to buy it because you can't roll. lol
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#10RagnoraokPosted 6/8/2012 11:50:29 AM
damn, at least he tried. However, I love that the interviewer asked the questions that WE all want to hear. I just wish that he interviewed Omar.

So, he confirms that there will be NO HEALTH SYSTEM!!!

how are the smash fans harsh? Superbot is refusing to acknowledge that they are taking so much from SSB. They deserve the backlash.

every fiber of my being is telling me to buy this, but my brain knows that I will end up wishing that I didn't waste $60 on a game that has $30 worth of content...
---
PSN: RichYungThaBest
"What's the point" "There is no point" "Ahh, That's the point"