How many of you like the idea of Sackboy having a copy-ability?

#31Arc166Posted 6/10/2012 5:27:08 AM
Kirby got his copy ability in his second game, not his first. His first game was also not a fighter.
---
http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu31/Dusk_Thanatos/Anime/facefootrin.jpg
#32WarGreymon77Posted 6/10/2012 6:09:44 AM
He should use gadgets like a jetpack, paintball gun, etc. And of course his slap.
#33omescythePosted 6/10/2012 7:07:56 AM
Tc it just sounds like you just want a fighter that can copy ablitys. sackboy isn't copyer. alex mercer from prototype now that would be a charature that make sence to be a copyer. because he does transform into copys of people and does gain their knowlege and ablitys.
#34djmaster1994Posted 6/10/2012 10:15:59 AM
Arc166 posted...
Kirby got his copy ability in his second game, not his first. His first game was also not a fighter.

It still invalid because Kirby got it 1993 just because it wasn't fighting game doesn't mean anything. Characters in Fighting Games get their movesets from their games, movie, anime, cartoon or whatever they debuted on.
---
"Nah potna it will b da moxt intrsting E3 Nintendo Press Conference since E3 2010". ~djmaster1994 (me)
#35SSBR10(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 11:32:58 AM(edited)
djmaster1994 posted...
Yet once again that 1996 game and Kirby is 1992 so your point is invalid. Smash Bros characters get their move from their games aside from Captain Falcon who get it from his name and his vehicle.

It's not invalid. People like you just make it seem like Smash Bros. was the first to have this ability, in which it wasn't.

djmaster1994 posted...
It still invalid because Kirby got it 1993 just because it wasn't fighting game doesn't mean anything. Characters in Fighting Games get their movesets from their games, movie, anime, cartoon or whatever they debuted on.

Then why did you ask which fighting game was the first to have it if that was invalid? And there are also many characters who have new abilities or ones that are simply references to the series they're from. So this wouldn't be any different here.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#36WickedSickJoshPosted 6/10/2012 1:39:26 PM
Sackboy with a copy-ability?? YES! Might as well give Cole Pikachu's move set since they would practically work together. Nathan Drake would know how to use a sword too, right? Let's give him a sword for the hell of it.
---
"I've never killed anyone. I don't need to kill anyone. I think it. I have it here. *points to head*" - Charles Manson
#37spacejamjordanzPosted 6/10/2012 10:52:42 PM
WickedSickJosh posted...
Sackboy with a copy-ability?? YES! Might as well give Cole Pikachu's move set since they would practically work together. Nathan Drake would know how to use a sword too, right? Let's give him a sword for the hell of it.

Nah... give Nathan Drake an AK-47, an RPG, and a few grenades. Giving Cole Pikachu's move set wont do Cole any justice. Cole's abilities are far more advanced.

I don't think Sackboy should have a copy ability, but he should be able to change costumes. That would be a HUGE tribute to Sackboy and LBP given the fact that he has taken costume of many famous characters. A much more fitting move set would include the tools he uses in his gameplay.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#38kupo1705Posted 6/10/2012 11:57:51 PM
If he also gets the fly ability he'll be my main.