I'm excited for this game... But I think we need a health system. SIGN HERE!

#31McFordmansonPosted 6/9/2012 8:19:27 PM
Aerosoldier posted...
SIGN!

Don't change what it isn't broken is one of the most important rules in life and that apllies for Sony Smash Bros too!

Because Innovation is a bad thing!
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#32AerosoldierPosted 6/9/2012 8:21:46 PM
McFordmanson posted...
Aerosoldier posted...
SIGN!

Don't change what it isn't broken is one of the most important rules in life and that apllies for Sony Smash Bros too!

Because Innovation is a bad thing!

Innovate with the moveset of characters or with the items or with the enviroments, you can't have a fighting game with moves that makes 0 damages, combos that make 0 damage and unblockable 1hko super moves, it limits the game terribly and it kills all the strategy in a fighting game.
---
Oh Hypocrisy! A world full of n00bs Indeed!
#33McFordmansonPosted 6/9/2012 8:25:43 PM
Aerosoldier posted...

Innovate with the moveset of characters or with the items or with the enviroments, you can't have a fighting game with moves that makes 0 damages, combos that make 0 damage and unblockable 1hko super moves, it limits the game terribly and it kills all the strategy in a fighting game.

That's what holds back new ideas. It should be done, because it's new, it's original, and it has been reported to be tons of fun.
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#34soothsayer77Posted 6/9/2012 8:28:06 PM(edited)
Nectern posted...

In that case. I hope you are as excited for this game as I am. And I look forward to it's release. I just hp[e for the best. I'm tired of disillusionment.

Yup I'm very excited, it looks like a lot of fun. I'm already following it way too closely for it to be so far from release, it's gonna be forever.

I dunno what you mean by disillusionment, but just try to relax and see where the game goes man. It really could end up being pretty exciting.