Super Excited

#1hungcanh19Posted 6/9/2012 9:33:46 PM
Finally, i get to play this game very soon during the holiday. The more i read and watch videos about this game, the more i want to play this game.

P.S.( Please brings characters from Resident Evil, Square Enix, Nis, Namco Bandai, Tecmo Koei, Atlus, Netherealm, Aksyss, and Sega if you can Sony)
#2Seksii_Gurl_x0Posted 6/9/2012 9:41:43 PM
Capcom have confirmed they weren't approached for any of there characters to appear in the game. So don't expect any Resident Evil, Dante or Megaman characters.
---
Officially the Seksii valet for Kakashi_Lawyer
Currently playing: Dragons Dogma, Tomba, Clock Tower, Silent Hill 2 HD
#3pixel378Posted 6/9/2012 9:42:26 PM
hungcanh19 posted...
Finally, i get to play this game very soon during the holiday. The more i read and watch videos about this game, the more i want to play this game.

P.S.( Please brings characters from Resident Evil, Square Enix, Nis, Namco Bandai, Tecmo Koei, Atlus, Netherealm, Aksyss, and Sega if you can Sony)

Resident evil- I love Re, but I don't think id want a RE character, it definitely wouldn't make me mad though.

Square- Cloud and Lara Croft

Namco Bandai- Tekken char

Netherealm- MK character (Subero not Scorpion)

Tecmo Koei- Croc

Sega- Jet set radio skater (Would be awesome)

Im excited too!
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#4soothsayer77Posted 6/9/2012 9:43:22 PM
Seksii_Gurl_x0 posted...
Capcom have confirmed they weren't approached for any of there characters to appear in the game. So don't expect any Resident Evil, Dante or Megaman characters.

Huh really? I didn't hear about this. I wasn't really expecting Capcom characters but this is interesting.

And lol at Dante characters
#5Seksii_Gurl_x0Posted 6/9/2012 9:43:58 PM
Wow does Tecmo Koei own Croc? Never knew that lol. Why won't they make another game? :(
---
#6pixel378Posted 6/9/2012 9:46:17 PM
Seksii_Gurl_x0 posted...
Wow does Tecmo Koei own Croc? Never knew that lol. Why won't they make another game? :(

It's listed under their game franchises on wikipedia. I know thats not a good source but im obviously not going to go do research lol.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#7hungcanh19(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2012 10:10:11 PM
hungcanh19 posted...

What do you guys thiink if they add shonen jump characters? And for the rests, i would like

Square Enix: I take anyone from FF series, they are all great characters-Super: Their ultimate limit break or overdrive

Nis: Any Disgaea-Super: millions plus damage

Namco Bandai: SC or Tekken-Super:gameplay from SCV

Tecmo Keoi: DOA-Super: any

Atlus: persona series-Super:Summon the ultimate persona and do high damage

Netherealm: subzero-Super: X-ray

Aksyss: Blazblue-Super:Overdrive

Sega: any or Bayonetta-Super:any
#8christiankid7Posted 6/9/2012 10:38:10 PM
soothsayer77 posted...
Seksii_Gurl_x0 posted...

Huh really? I didn't hear about this. I wasn't really expecting Capcom characters but this is interesting.

And lol at Dante characters

this is what they said

"A couple of points...
I saw the announcement and as I'm sure you noticed, it's shipping this year. Which means... I'd bet that they're at or near content complete for launch. So if you're asking us to engage now in the hopes of getting something in, it's probably safe to assume that if something already isn't planned for/built, it's probably not going to happen (at least not for launch).
Second... while I'd like to see some Capcom stuff in the game (it looks cool), this is a Sony game, not a Capcom game. I'm not able speak to what their plans or intentions are with regard to third party content. Again, it's a question for Sony, not Capcom."

All they said was that it would be too late for them to be approached NOW, they never said they weren't approached
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
STRIDE OR DIE
#9Seksii_Gurl_x0Posted 6/9/2012 10:51:39 PM
Well maybe we can hope for CAPCOM DLC?
---
#10VaultDweller15Posted 6/9/2012 11:54:49 PM
CAPCOM DLC? Like overpriced costumes?