Since they are adding a stock mode.........

#21Jimm3rF3rdette(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 12:33:51 PM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
sinncross posted...
How does a health mode not keep in line with how the game works?

Just have teh supers do lots of damage with normal attacks doing small damage.

easy...

Quoting someone else's ignorant statement does not make it correct.

being a sheep by saying that our opinions are not correct and yours is makes you ignorant.
#22ImDyinSquirtlePosted 6/10/2012 12:44:49 PM
I really wish people would just play the game for what it is instead of continuously trying to make it Smash 2.0
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#23Ludacris01Posted 6/10/2012 12:50:46 PM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
I really wish people would just play the game for what it is instead of continuously trying to make it Smash 2.0

this x 10^7

Holy crap, people literally keep *****ing and whining about this game being too similar to Smash, and then they turn around and start moaning and complaning because it's trying to be different from Smash.

http://gettwicetheresults.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/are-you-serious.jpg

Just enjoy the ****ing game. You people literally have not even PLAYED the damn game yet, and you're pulling all these complaints out of your ass, solely based on short YouTube clips of people who are playing the game for the first time.
---
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
Official Spyro of the PAS:BR board. SPYRO THE DRAGON FOR BATTLE ROYALE
#24DarkFistsPosted 6/10/2012 12:52:32 PM
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
sinncross posted...

easy...

being a sheep by saying that our opinions are not correct and yours is makes you ignorant.

So you actually expect people to accept your opinion of it being easy to bend game mechanics, and actually keep the game fair for all? Heh..I wish that I lived in your world

Seriously, this IS NOT Smash 2.0...it is in the same genre, yes, but it has it's own identity as well
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#25ImDyinSquirtlePosted 6/10/2012 12:53:18 PM
Ludacris01 posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...

this x 10^7

Holy crap, people literally keep *****ing and whining about this game being too similar to Smash, and then they turn around and start moaning and complaning because it's trying to be different from Smash.

Just enjoy the ****ing game. You people literally have not even PLAYED the damn game yet, and you're pulling all these complaints out of your ass, solely based on short YouTube clips of people who are playing the game for the first time.

Pretty much this
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#26Jimm3rF3rdette(Topic Creator)Posted 6/10/2012 1:28:37 PM
DarkFists posted...
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
sinncross posted...

easy...

So you actually expect people to accept your opinion of it being easy to bend game mechanics, and actually keep the game fair for all? Heh..I wish that I lived in your world

Seriously, this IS NOT Smash 2.0...it is in the same genre, yes, but it has it's own identity as well

the only reason why this isn't smash 2.0 is because sony didn't want to openly admit to copying smash. we all know this is a smash clone, which is a good thing.
#27THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 6/10/2012 1:32:22 PM
Ludacris01 posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...

this x 10^7

I'm trying to break the habit lol. But until I play this I'm gonna always be thinkin.....
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#2861degreesPosted 6/10/2012 2:05:50 PM
the only reason why this isn't smash 2.0 is because sony didn't want to openly admit to copying smash. we all know this is a smash clone, which is a good thing.

"They're copying smash! , they're not copying smash!. Make it like smash! dont make it like smash! They admitted to copying smash! They dont wanna admit they copied smash!"

WHICH IS IT? just leave the game how it is. -_-
#29sinncrossPosted 6/11/2012 12:33:26 AM
DarkFists posted...
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Jimm3rF3rdette posted...
sinncross posted...

easy...

Look, let me just set this straight.

I DO NOT think that the KO system is bad.
I DO NOT think that the stock mode is bad.

I am just questioning why ANOTHER MODE can not be added and that being an Health system one.

Seriously, it is not that hard. Damage can just be equated to the amount of orbs a player loses in the normal modes. Supers do not cause instant KO's but rather just heavy damage.
Additionally, instead of the KO cool down period where the player warps back into battle they can just blink and have the cool down period in mid combat.

And then when they lose their health (in which there should be a lot) then they are out of the match.

I do not see the harm in an extra mode.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!