Highest Probability Roster

#11JCChronoPosted 6/12/2012 10:14:06 AM
Geos59 posted...
I just find it silly to list probability when you couldn't possibly know all the factors about Sony and Superbot Entertainment.

I guess weathermen and investing in stocks are just silly to you too. Since they don't really know all the factors beforehand either.

But I would suspect they know more about the weather than you know about Sony's plans to include characters. It's all made up in your head and silly to justify as accurate.
#12taoxadasaPosted 6/12/2012 10:16:39 AM
Ape Escape should be higher. It is one of the best selling Sony franchises.
---
Official Sly Cooper of the PSASBR boards
#13Geos59(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 10:16:51 AM
Well what crucial purpose does telling us mainly what we already know with a bit of your opinion mixed in do for us here?

I don't remember using the words "crucial purpose". It's just my opinion of what the roster will most likely be, rather than people making a topic of who they would like to see. I would like to see Norman Jayden or Didi the enlightened from EoJ, but it's most likely not gonna happen.

Understand?
---
Magic Man! :3
It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great!
#14Geos59(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 10:19:47 AM
But I would suspect they know more about the weather than you know about Sony's plans to include characters. It's all made up in your head and silly to justify as accurate.

But I would suspect they know more

Exactly.

You would expect them to know more but that's about it. Weather reports have been wrong a LARGE amount of the time. I've seen reports in my area where it will rain 85% and then it ends up not raining at ALL.

These are just predictions I never used the word "accurate". I even stated that I could be wrong.
---
#15The_SmashPosted 6/12/2012 10:32:10 AM
Geos59 posted...
Well what crucial purpose does telling us mainly what we already know with a bit of your opinion mixed in do for us here?

I don't remember using the words "crucial purpose". It's just my opinion of what the roster will most likely be, rather than people making a topic of who they would like to see. I would like to see Norman Jayden or Didi the enlightened from EoJ, but it's most likely not gonna happen.

Understand?

I understand. I understand that there is absolutely no purpose to this topic. At least a regular roster is interesting. If there's no basis other than your own opinion then why use percentages at all? Just make a regular roster like everybody else.
#16Geos59(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2012 10:42:01 AM
Iíll just close this thread, no real point in keeping this alive; I forgot this is Gamefaqs.
---