I asked Paul a question regarding Spyro, Crash, Cloud and Sora

#1King_TetiroPosted 6/15/2012 12:53:32 AM
A few days ago I asked Paul Gale about Spyro, Crash, Cloud and Sora. No I didn't ask whether they were in. Instead, I was smart and asked if Superbot have acknowledged we want them. And as it turns out, they are fully aware that we are begging for them (And suprisingly, there are some other top characters that they are aware of)

http://paulgalenetwork.com/home/2012/06/05/official-e3-2012-qa-on-paul-gale-network-ask-me-any-single-question-and-i-promise-to-answer/comment-page-1/#comment-19291

So it's good to know Superbot are listening to their audience. What do you think they'll do? Do you think they'll try to get them in?

I will see if I can pluck out some more information from Paul regarding these other top characters.
#2Chzrm3Posted 6/15/2012 1:00:25 AM
Yeah, that's a good sneaky question, because if we connect the dots and acknowledge that Superbot's aware of these characters, and look at Omar saying "we haven't had a problem getting the third parties we wanted", it certainly builds a nice case for those guys being in the game. : D

Good question fellow friend!
#3blaze19_0XPosted 6/15/2012 1:04:29 AM(edited)
Chzrm3 posted...
Yeah, that's a good sneaky question, because if we connect the dots and acknowledge that Superbot's aware of these characters, and look at Omar saying "we haven't had a problem getting the third parties we wanted", it certainly builds a nice case for those guys being in the game. : D

Omar actually never said that.

I'm pretty sure you are referring to another team member that stated "hopefully the fans will appreciate it" when asked and also something along the lines of "IP holders have been really understanding".

Unless you have a official quote from Omar you really shouldn't make up stuff like that. This is exactly how misinformation spreads which leads to ultimate disappointment. Kind of like how everyone assumed 6 characters were going to be revealed at Evo with zero proof.
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
#4T_l_M_B_0Posted 6/15/2012 1:10:18 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

Omar actually never said that.

I'm pretty sure you are referring to another team member that stated "hopefully the fans will appreciate it" when asked and also something along the lines of "IP holders have been really understanding".

Unless you have a official quote from Omar you really shouldn't make up stuff like that. This is exactly how misinformation spreads which leads to ultimate disappointment. Kind of like how everyone assumed 6 characters were going to be revealed at Evo with zero proof.

I'm pretty sure Omar did say that. I don't recall where exactly (and am far too lazy to look), but Im like 89% sure I remember him saying that.
#5King_Tetiro(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2012 1:13:49 AM
Found the article

http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-director-talks-roster-selection-and-more-in-this-interview/

Go to "Were there any characters that you really wanted to get but for whatever reason–licensing maybe–you couldn’t get?"

Btw, I asked Paul what these other top others are. Hopefully he'll answer
#6blaze19_0XPosted 6/15/2012 1:36:39 AM(edited)
So far so good. I think everyone understands just how important this is to the fans, and everyone wants to meet their expectations. These IP holders—we worked very, very closely with all of these guys, and they are all involved in the selection process…we’re trying our hardest! The developers get it, and hopefully the fans appreciate it.

So this is the part then.

Again, this doesn't in any way confirm Crash and Spyro because Omar was obviously only referring to the IP holders they had approached up until that point. This was long before the game became public and fans started demanding Crash and Spyro.

E3 is the biggest convention of the year. Honestly, if they had these characters they would have revealed one (most likely Spyro) then. But we got Big Daddy and it's pretty obvious now these are the type of IPs they were referring to, not ancient ones.
---
#7King_Tetiro(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2012 1:35:00 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
So far so good. I think everyone understands just how important this is to the fans, and everyone wants to meet their expectations. These IP holders—we worked very, very closely with all of these guys, and they are all involved in the selection process…we’re trying our hardest! The developers get it, and hopefully the fans appreciate it.

Again, this doesn't in anyway confirm Crash and Spyro because Omar was obviously only referring to the IP holders they had approached up until that point. This was long before the game became public and fans started demanding Crash and Spyro.

E3 is the biggest convention of the year. Honestly, if they had these characters they would have revealed one (most likely Spyro) then. But we got Big Daddy and it's pretty obvious now these are the type of IPs they were referring to, not ancient ones.

Oh yeh it definitely doesn't confirm Spyro or Crash. But I'd say it slightly favors Crash and Spyro. Not confirm them. But favors them.

Who knows, maybe they were not JUST talking about Big Daddy? After all, there have been leaks of Jak and Cole. There's always a chance. All we can do is wait and see
#8Chzrm3Posted 6/15/2012 2:12:49 AM
blaze19_0X posted...

Again, this doesn't in any way confirm Crash and Spyro because Omar was obviously only referring to the IP holders they had approached up until that point. This was long before the game became public and fans started demanding Crash and Spyro.

I didn't say it confirmed Crash or Spyro, I said it builds a nice case for them being in the game. Thanks for lecturing me about spreading misinformation and making stuff up, though! I'll be sure to take those words to heart.

Since we're being really friendly and giving out helpful advice, sometimes, when you read something and it seems a bit confusing, it can help to read it again! : D So next time you read something I posted and you think there's a flaw in it, read it again, and again, and then again! Because I'm the pinnacle of human awareness, and nothing I've ever said has been flawed in any way (on this or any other topic). 8)

Hopefully this helps you in your future adventures in reading, my fellow friend of the friendliest magnitude! :D
#9blaze19_0XPosted 6/15/2012 2:19:32 AM(edited)
"we haven't had a problem getting the third parties we wanted"

He never stated this. Only "so far so good". There's a huge difference. The former implies all 3rd party characters that are going to be in the game have been decided and are confirmed. The latter implies there are still IPs they haven't reached out to yet.

Again, stop posting false information and maybe this board won't have 100 "I thought Crash and Spyro were DEFINITELY going to be in!" topics if they end up not being in.

---
#10Chzrm3Posted 6/15/2012 2:29:50 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
"we haven't had a problem getting the third parties we wanted"

He never stated this. Only "so far so good". There's a huge difference. The former implies all 3rd party characters that are going to be in the game have been decided and are confirmed. The latter implies there are still IPs they haven't reached out to yet.

Again, stop posting false information and maybe this board won't have 100 "I thought Crash and Spyro were DEFINITELY going to be in!" topics if they end up not being in.

Oh, I guess you're still having that reading issue - I explained this in my last post.

I'm always right.

Hopefully that clears everything up! : D

If you want more helpful advice. make sure you don't have a unibrow! Sometimes people are unaware that they're walking around with one, and it's really unsettling. Other facial hair faux pas include thin, wispy hair around the face (if you want to grow this out, shave it a bunch first so that it looks more rugged and masculine!), ear hair, nose hair (make sure to check at least once a week and pluck any that are sticking out!), and neck hair that creeps up from the back.

If you are a girl you shouldn't have hair anywhere. Get it all lazerly removed and then buy a wig. To confuse people, also get radical reconstructive surgery on your face! This can make a great conversation piece at AA meetings or while buying boating supplies. But as those are the only applications, it can't really get you into the college of your dreams.

For info on just how to get into the college of your dreams, stay tuned and wait for the next time blaze challenges my greatness. Until then, happy trails everyone! : D