I asked Paul a question regarding Spyro, Crash, Cloud and Sora

#31Chzrm3Posted 6/16/2012 6:51:51 PM
MegamanRockX2 posted...
My questions are still awaiting moderation -____-

XD Good God, man, what'd you ask?
#32MegamanRockX2Posted 6/16/2012 7:03:19 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
XD Good God, man, what'd you ask?

A couple questions, thanks in advance if you reply.

When making a moveset for Needles Kane, was it hard since he doesnt fight outside of Sweet Tooth in the Twisted Metal games?

When using Level 2 or 3 supers, does it use that amount of meter or are they only activated when you get to it? (You get 2 meters, use Big Daddy’s rage super and use 2 meters in total?)

When choosing Third Party characters, what do you look for? (For example lets use Big Daddy) did you add him because he had great potential in movesets, or that he would fit in well with the cast?
---
Sumo_Thug: We didn't do something bad to Capcom and SF X T, did we?
Smash_Arc posted: it killed my father. now it must die
#33goemon1977Posted 6/17/2012 5:46:33 PM
they won't give us Crash or Spyro...we'll get Croc and the Jersey Devil instead.
---
3DS FC 1289-8546-7083
#34ToroKuro1234Posted 6/17/2012 5:58:15 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#35pixel378Posted 6/17/2012 6:01:38 PM
goemon1977 posted...
they won't give us Crash or Spyro...we'll get Croc and the Jersey Devil instead.

My reaction: I ain't even mad.

You really think wed get those 2, as much as i'd love them, as 3rd parties over Crash and Spyro?
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#36taoxadasaPosted 6/17/2012 6:07:42 PM
I didn't see anyone talking about this, but in one of the questions someone asked about Dart, Cloud, and Raziel, this is Paul's anwser:

Dart, Cloud, Raziel, and many more characters have all been considered. The PlayStation library of exclusive characters and its friendly third party partnerships definitely give the game a lot of possibilities. Almost anyone is fair game.

Good news perhaps?
---
Official Sly Cooper of the PSASBR boards
#37pixel378Posted 6/17/2012 6:09:32 PM
taoxadasa posted...
I didn't see anyone talking about this, but in one of the questions someone asked about Dart, Cloud, and Raziel, this is Paul's anwser:

Dart, Cloud, Raziel, and many more characters have all been considered. The PlayStation library of exclusive characters and its friendly third party partnerships definitely give the game a lot of possibilities. Almost anyone is fair game.

Good news perhaps?

The good news is that they were given consideration if anything, I would be more irritated if characters didn't even get looked at.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#38goemon1977Posted 6/17/2012 7:39:47 PM
pixel378 posted...
goemon1977 posted...

My reaction: I ain't even mad.

You really think wed get those 2, as much as i'd love them, as 3rd parties over Crash and Spyro?

nah...I was being a wise guy. My take on characters making the cut....hmmmmm...here goes.

Klonoa- his success was from the ps series
Dark Cloud- someone from the series
Okage- someone
Mark of Kri- hopefully
Jumping Flash- rabbot
---
3DS FC 1289-8546-7083
#39ChronoCactaurPosted 6/17/2012 7:52:45 PM
well it's not 100%. If SuperBot were smart, they'd add them. A hex on copyright/trademarks!
#40Chzrm3Posted 6/17/2012 10:42:09 PM
pixel378 posted...
taoxadasa posted...

Good news perhaps?

The good news is that they were given consideration if anything, I would be more irritated if characters didn't even get looked at.

Aye, it's really nice to know that Dart was considered as well. For a one-shot game with a very passionate fanbase.

Honestly, I thought I had the roster for this game figured out a week ago. Now I have no idea - comments about the game definitely having an eastern presence, and now knowing that many great playstation RPGs were considered for characters... I've shifted back to the initial excitement, where any character is a possibility. : D

Man, if they're really considering this many characters, than it's gonna be glorious in the sequel/threequel when we have 40-50 dudes. Because then we'll really be covering all those games. Duuuuude.